National Inland Navigation Institute Admission to “Residential Course” 2020 for 10th Pass Student
National Inland Navigation Institute Residential Course Admission 2020 – National Inland Navigation Institute invites application for admission to Residential Course (10th Pass Student) Rating Induction Course for Inland Vessels for the year 2020.
Also See : Admission Notification
About National Inland Navigation Institute
- National Inland Navigation Institute (NINI) has been set up by Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) to develop human resources for Inland Water Transport sector. The institute provides induction, up gradation and professional development training to the manpower for manning, operating inland vessels and to the IWAI staff for development of waterways and for repair and maintenance of vessels.
Course Duration: Six months
Eligibility Criteria for NINI Residential Course Admission 2020
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognised board or equivalent.
- Medically fit. Eyesight should be 6/6 in both eyes and no color blindness.
- 13,000/- (excluding Boarding and Lodging)
- Seat Reservation 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST & 27% for OBC
NINI Residential Course Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application form may be downloaded from the website www.niniedu.in
- Candidates should send their bio-data / application form with 10th passed certificate, marks sheet, 2photographs and self addressed envelope to “The Principal, National Inland Navigation Institute, Gaighat, Patna-800007.”
- Bio-data/application form with attachments may also be e-mailed to [email protected], [email protected].
NINI Residential Course Admission 2020 Important Date
- Last date for Submission of bio-data/application: 10th January 2020
- A qualifying test will be held on: 19th January 2020
- Interview for short listed candidates will be held on the same day.
For more details on the course and institute, visit at NINI Office and website www.niniedu.in
National Inland Navigation Institute
(Inland Waterways Authority of India), (Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India), Gaighat, Patna–800007, Tel- 0612–2311200, website www.niniedu.in