National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
NALSAR University PhD Admission 2021 – National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University Hyderabad invited applications for admission to full time/ part-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic year 2021-22 through an entrance exam scheduled to be held on August 07, 2021.
Check the complete details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, fees and more for NALSAR Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 from the post below.
NALSAR University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Available on Application Form: Started
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07th July 2021
- Date of Written Entrance Exam: 07th August 2021 (11.00 am)
Seats and Specializations
- The University has 15 vacancies across Law, Social Sciences and Management
Eligibility Criteria forNALSAR University PhD Admission 2021
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in Law, Mgt. or Humanities or other cognate disciplines from any recognized University or Autonomous Institution securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Passed the Company Secretary Exam conducted by the ICSI and awarded the Associate Membership of the Institute (ACS) are also eligible
- Passed the final exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Note: SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Persons with disabilities the requirement of marks at Master’s Degree is 50% or its equivalent
NALSAR University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates will have to download the application form from the official website www.nalsar.ac.in of the university and submit it upon completion.
- The application fee can be paid online as well as offline methods.
- Remittance Fee – Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- in case of SC & ST candidates along with Caste Certificate)
- In order to obtain admission, candidates have to appear in a written entrance exam test
- Applicants who have cleared the UGC-NET/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) in their respective disciplines are exempted from writing the entrance exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website