Nagaland University announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2021 – Nagaland University has invited Online applications for admission to PhD Programe offered by school of Engineering and Technology for the Academic session 2021-22.
PhD Program offered
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology Specialization in Soil and Water Engineering, Irrigation & Drainage Engineering; Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Biotechnology Specialization in Molecular & Cell Biology; Microbial Molecular Biology, Transcriptional gene regulation; Tissue engineering, biopharmaceuticals and drug delivery system.
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application : 26th July 2021
- Last Date for Online Application submission : 13th August 2021
- Notification of eligible candidates for entrance exam : 16th August 2021
- Entrance test and interview : 21st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland University PhD Admission 2021
- Masters in Engineering/Technology/Science in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA recognized by AICTE/UGC. A relaxation of 5% marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates.
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are advised to refer to the University website to www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in and apply accordingly through the “Admission” link.
- Candidates should be paid through online SBI-Collect from the website https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm etc. Candidates must retain a copy of the payment receipt generated and upload the same on the online application form.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs 150/-
- For General Category Candidates : Rs 200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through SBI I-Collect
- Selection will be based on Entrance test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website