Nagaland University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2022 – Nagaland University has invited Online applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme for the Academic session 2022-23.
Nagaland University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program offered in
- English Department
- Education Department
- Management Department
- Political Science Department
- Last Date for Online Application submission : 30th August 2022
- Notification of shortlisted candidates for appearing Offline Ph.D. Entrance Examination: 31st August 2022.
- Offline Ph.D. Admission Entrance Examination: 02nd September 2022 at 10-11am
- Syllabus for Entrance Examination: Literary Theory, Research Proposal and Research Methodology
- Declaration of Selection Result: 03rd September 2022
- Verification of Original Documents of selected candidates and Issue of Admission Slip: 5th September 2022 at 11am
- Commencement of Classes: 07th September 2022
- Names of shortlisted candidates eligible for written test and interview will be put up on : 07th September 2022
- Written test and Interview will be conducted through offline mode for selection of candidates on : 13th September 2022
- List of selected candidates for admission to Ph.D programme will be uploaded on website : 14th September, 2022
- Date of online test : 03rd September 2022 (10:00 AM- 12:00 PM)
- Date of Personal Interview : 06th September 2022 (10 am onwards)
- Declaration of result : 9th September 2022
- Date for admission (online) : 10th-13th September 2022
- Waiting list admission if any : 14-15th September 2022
- Commencement of Course work (tentative) : 20th September 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland University PhD Admission 2022
- Candidates for admission to the PhD programme shall have a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA recognized by AICTE/UCG.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- PhD in Management : Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Management with minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC/OBC Non-Creamy Layer)
- Applicants are advised to refer to the University website to www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in and apply accordingly through the “Admission” link.
- Candidates should be paid through online SBI-Collect from the website https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm etc. Candidates must retain a copy of the payment receipt generated and upload the same on the online application form.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs 150/-
- For General Category Candidates : Rs 200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through SBI I-Collect website using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on Entrance test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022