Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Admission (Part-time and Sponsored) 2021, Eligibility, Dates, Application Form
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2021 – Applications are invited by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad for admission to M.Tech Program (Part-Time and Sponsored) for academic Session 2021–2022
Interested candidates can check out more details on MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2021 from the page below.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement for Ph.D. admission: 05th April 2021
- Start of online application process: 05th April 2021
- Closing date for online application process: 07th May 2021 up to 5.00 PM
- Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form: 10th May 2021 up to 5.30 PM
- Declaration of list of shortlisted candidates for written examination: 21st May 2021
- Written examination in all Departments (for Category 11 and 12)*: 02nd June 2021
- Interview*: 03rd June 2021
- Declaration of PhD. admission result: 18th June 2021
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 26th June 2021
- Declaration of Ph.D. allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat is left vacant): 23rd June 2021
- Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the selected candidates: 06th July 2021
- Physical registration (for all selected candidates): 13th – 16th 06th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree in appropriate discipline of science or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CPI (Cumulative Performance Index on ten point scale) of 6.5 at qualifying Examination.
- For SC/ST candidate’s eligibility in specified minimum marks/CPI shall be relaxed by 5% as per the Government of India norms.
Part time Students (M.Tech.)
- Candidates under this category are admitted for the M.Tech./MBA programmes which are being offered on a part-time basis. A Part-time candidate must have been in full time service for at least two years after completion of qualifying degree at the time of admission. The part-time classes shall be held in the evening on working days. Their semester load requirements for course work shall be about half of the full time course.
Full time Sponsored
- Full-Time sponsored Masters’ programmes students are those who receive financial support from AICTE under QIP scheme OR from Government/Semi-Government Institutions/Government/ Semi-Government Organizations, under study leave. Such a candidate must be sponsored by his/her employer and must have been in employment with the sponsoring organization for at least two years at the time of admission. Candidates in service are to be released on study leave or extraordinary leave from the organization for full-time research work at the Institute and must furnish a sponsorship along with a No-objection certificate from the employer.
- Foreign students shall be sponsored by their Government or awarded scholarship by Govt. of India, Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR) or other such agencies/organizations.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.mnnit.ac.in/
- Applicants are required to submit their application through on-line application system using the portal https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/admission2021/#
- There are two steps in online application procedure:
- Step 1: Register by filling your personal details.
- Step 2: Online filling of application form and online payment of application fees
- For General Category – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Mode
- Admission of eligible candidates shall be based on written examination and/or interviews conducted by MNNIT Allahabad at MNNIT Allahabad campus..
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website