Mother Teresa Women’s University announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Mother Teresa Women’s University PhD Admission 2021 – Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU), Kodaikanal, announces admission to PhD Program (both Full Time/Part Time) program for the academic session 2021.
PhD Subject Available
- PhD Subject : English; Education; Physics; Historical studies; Tourism Management; Bio Technology; Zoology; Commerce; Economics; Textiles and Clothing; Chemistry; Mathematics; Physical Education
Mother Teresa Women’s University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application :- 08th June 2021
- Closing Date of Online Application :- 03rd July 2021 (5.00 p.m)
- Date of Entrance Examination :- 15th July 2021
- Mode of Examination :- Online (Google Form)
Eligibility Criteria for Mother Teresa Women’s University PhD Admission 2021
- Only Women Candidates are eligible
- Candidates should have 55% overall in PG Degree
- Candidates with Post Graduate and M.PhilDegrees from a recognized University will be admitted to the Ph.D Full Time Programme
- Post Graduates and / or those who have been awarded the Junior Research Fellowship (UGC) are eligible for admission for Full Time Ph.D Programme.
Mother Teresa Women’s University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interesting Candidats can apply application form through official website https://www.motherteresawomensuniversityresearch.in/
- To send the Online Application Form (Filled) with online fee receipt of Rs. 550/- to the Dean Research, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal-624101. (By Post or Courier) on or before 04.07.2021.
- Application Fee : Rs.550 /-
- Mode of Payment : Through online only
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more detail and and apply visit the official website