Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies announces National Aptitude Test 2023 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Admission, Apply now
MRNAT 2023 – Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS) formerly Manav Rachna International University invites applications for Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2023 for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs (Except M.Tech) for the academic year 2023.
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) 2023
Course Offered Under MRNAT
- Undergraduate Courses: B.Tech- Core and Specializations (Normal / Lateral Entry), B.Sc Interior Design, B.Sc IT, BCA (Core and Specializations), BPT, BBA ( Banking and Financial Markets, Digital Marketing, Global International Business), B.Com, BA- Media & Communication, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Design, B.Sc. – Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science & Technology, B.A. English (Hons.), B.Sc – Hospitality & Hotel Administration, B.A (Hons.) – Applied Psychology, B.A. (Hons.) – Economics, B.A. (Hons.) – Political Science, B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.B., BBA (Business Analytics), BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business), BBA (Finance & Accounts), BBA (Healthcare Management), BBA- Global Operations Management, B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated, B.A. B.Ed. Integrated, Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), BBA- General, B.A Liberal Arts with Specialization, B.Com Hons ACCA, BBA Business Intelligence and Analytics, B.Sc Culinary Arts, BA Media and Communication with Specialization.
- Post Graduate Courses: M.A. – Applied Psychology, M.A.– Economics, M.A. – Public Policy and Public Administration, MA- English, MA-Media and Communication, MBA Dual specialization, MBA-Business Analytics, M.Com, M.Sc. – Nutrition & Dietetics, Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. (Chemistry / Physics / Maths), LL.M. (1 Year / 2 Year), MCA with Specialization.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- MRNAT 2023 Exam is scheduled for January 21, 2023
- MRNAT result : Declared within 48 hours of the test
The dates of Scholarship based on MRNAT to be updated as follows:
- Utkarsh: 25th January 2023 to 30th April 2023
- Uttam: 01st May 2023 to 30th June 2023
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, check the University Website https://manavrachna.edu.in/mrnat/
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://manavrachna.edu.in/
Step to follows:
- Step 1 – Candidates have registered for the Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step 2 – Candidates has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step 3 – Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step 4 – Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies will conduct MRNAT 2023.
- The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- It is an objective type computer-based exam of 90 minutes duration (60 minutes in case of Lateral Entry courses), with questions from the syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
UG Paper Structure:
- Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (25 Questions)
- General English/Verbal Ability (25 Questions)
- General Awareness (25 Questions)
PG Paper Structure:
- Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (15 Questions)
- General English/Verbal Ability (15 Questions)
- General Awareness (15 Questions)
- Domain Specific (30 Questions)
- Schemes ‘Utkarsh’ And ‘Uttam’ For The Candidates On The Basis Of MRNAT-2023 Score For UG & PG Programmes:
- UG level programmes (Except B.Ed. & B.Ed. in Special Education, BDS Programme)
- MRNAT 2023 Score : 90.00% & above
- ‘Utkarsh’ * : 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- ‘Uttam’ ** : 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- MRNAT 2023 Score : 80.00% & above but below 90.00%
- ‘Utkarsh’ * : 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- ‘Uttam’ ** : 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
- MRNAT 2023 Score : 70.00% & above but below 80.00%
- ‘Utkarsh’ * : 25% Tuition Fee Waiver
- ‘Uttam’ ** : 10% Tuition Fee Waiver
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website