Manav Rachna International University Faridabad announces admission to B.Sc and BBA Program 2021
MRIU B.Sc and BBA Admission 2021 – Manav Rachna International University Faridabad invites application for admission to B.Sc and BBA Program at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies for the academic year 2021-22.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, Tool and Die Design, Machine Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Animation Film Design
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Global, Global (International Business)
MRIU B.Sc and BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Date of Conduct of MRNAT-2021 :- 15th and 16th May 2021
- Classes Commence :- 16th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MRIU B.Sc and BBA Admission 2021
- The candidate has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in English.
- The candidate has passed 10+2 in Mathematics with 60% marks.
MRIU B.Sc and BBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://manavrachna.edu.in/
- Application for admission shall be submitted online only on the Manav Rachna online Admission Portal.
- The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of qualifying examination (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be) before due date.
Step to follows:
- Step 1 – Candidates have registered for the Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step 2 – Candidates has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step 3 – Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step 4 – Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable.
- Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application.
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website