Manav Rachna University Bachelor of Technology Admission 2021
Manav Rachna University B.Tech Admission 2021 – Manav Rachna University invites application for admission to B.Tech Programme offered at Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE) Faridabad for the academic year 2021-22.
B.Tech Programme Offered
- B.Tech Electronics and Computer Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online Application :- June 2021
- Date of Conduct of MRNAT-2021 :- 19th and 20th June 2021
- Classes Commence for B.Tech program :- 12th July 2021
- Classes Commence for B.Tech LE program :- 14th July 2021
- The candidate has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject
- OR Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3-year duration.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://manavrachna.edu.in/
- Application for admission shall be submitted online only on the Manav Rachna online Admission Portal.
- The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of qualifying examination (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be) before due date.
Step to follows:
- Step 1 – Candidates have registered for the Online Application Form. Login and Password are created.
- Step 2 – Candidates has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step 3 – Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step 4 – Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable.
- Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application.
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website