Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Meghalaya announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program 2021
MGU Meghalaya UG & PG Admissions 2021 – Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Meghalaya, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into various undergraduate (UG) and Post-Graduate (PG) Courses for the academic session 2021-22
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- DMM (Diploma in Marketing Management)
- B.Sc MM (Bachelor of Science in MultiMedia Technology)
- B.Sc HMCTT (Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Tourism),
- DHMCTT (Diploma in Hotel Management Catering Technology & Tourism)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management)
- M.Sc (Master of Science)
- Legal Studies
- Commerce & Management
- Science and Technology
- Basic Sciences
- Humanities & Social Science
- Health Science
- Language Studies
MGU Meghalaya UG, PG Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last Date for submission of application :- Last week of August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MGU Meghalaya UG, PG Admission 2021
- For Diploma, Certificate & UG Programs – Passed 10+2 exams with minimum marks.
- For PG Programs – Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks.
- For PhD Programs – Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks
For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website
MGU Meghalaya UG, PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://www.mgu.edu.in/
- Students seeking admission to UG & PG Programmes are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the website.
Guidelines for filling up offline application form
- The admission form is easy to fill and should be completed correctly and neatly. Avoid cutting, overwriting etc. In case of cutting and overwriting, the applicant will have to fill up a new application form
- The application form must be filled by the applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- The application form must be filled in block letters only.
- Write clearly and legibly without over writing/scribbling/use of white fluid.
- Use Black/Blue pen only to fill the application form.
- Attach attested photo copies of certificates of last examinations passed along with the application form
- Kindly mention the following details on the backside of Demand Draft (if paying by DD).
- The Application fee of Rs.1000/- for MGU-GET can be deposited through the below mentioned payment modes.
Mode of Payment
- Demand draft must be drawn in favour of "Mahatma Gandhi University" payable at Meghalaya deposited at University Campus.
- The candidate will be eligible for Counselling and Personal Interview (PI) Only after submitting the DD at University.
- Application fees can also be made through Credit Card/Debit card.
- A candidate who will appear in MGU-GET
- After submission of application form and admission fees, candidate is eligible to appear in MGU-GET at Mahatma Gandhi University Campus (Meghalaya) or at any approved test centre of MGU.
- Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for Counselling and Personal Interview (PI).
- The details of the MGU-GET process are available at approved test centres of MGU.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website