Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Wardha announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programs 2022, Apply now
MGAHV Wardha Admission 2022 – Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Wardha invites application form the interested candidates for Admission of UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Certificate Courses for the Academic Session January-February 2022 of Directorate of Distance Education, MGAHV, Wardha
Candidates can check for more details on MGAHV Wardha Admission 2022 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below
- UG Courses: BA, Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC), Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), B.Ed., BA LLB etc.
- PG Courses: MA, MSW, MBA, B.Ed. & M.Ed. etc.
- PG Diploma Courses: P.G. Diploma in Language Teaching, Gandhian Thought, Human Rights, Gender Studies, Dalit Thought, Buddhist Studies, Translation, Indian Diaspora, Guidance and Counselling etc.
- Diploma/ Certificate Courses: Diploma/ Certificate in Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, French, Forensic Science (Part Time) etc.
MGAHV Wardha Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Online Application Form Start: 28th February 2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form: 31st March 2022
MGAHV Wardha Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses: Passed 10+2 or Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from Board of School Education, or any other examination recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Programmes: Passed Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website http://hindivishwa.org/
MGAHV Wardha Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://hindivishwa.org/
- Candidates are required to submit a complete online admission form at the university website. Separate applications and fees required if applying for more than one course.
- Candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For Unreserved, OBC & EWS category (For UG/PG/PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate Courses): Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/(Non-Creamy Layer) (For UG/PG/PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate Courses): Rs.200/-
- For Unreserved, OBC & EWS category (For M.Ed./M.B.A./B.Ed. Courses): Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/(Non-Creamy Layer) (For M.Ed./M.B.A./B.Ed. Courses): Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be intimated about the selection process in due course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Distance Education Admission Notifictions 2022