Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana announces Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program 2023, Apply now
MMU PhD Admission 2023 – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana invites applications for admission to its Full-time and Part-time PhD Program for the academic Session 2023-24.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Art & Humanities
- Commerce and Management
- Last Date of Submission of Application:
30th August 2023extended till 5th October 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: 7th October 2023
- A candidate for admission to the PhD Program must have obtained any of the following academic qualifications in the discipline of research or a subject allied thereto (the alliance to be decided by the Academic Council on the recommendations of the respective Board of Studies) at the Master’s degree level (M.Tech/M.E., MBA, MCA, M.A, M.Sc., etc. other than M.Phil) from a recognized University:
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade/CGPA in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. coursework with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade/CGPA in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree Shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the PhD Degree in the same Institution in an integrated program.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade/CGPA under eligibility above may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates without including the grace mark procedures as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website https://www.mmumullana.org/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the website https://www.mmumullana.org/
- Prospectus containing Application Form and other details including No. of seats in each of the disciplines can be obtained from the counter of the University on payment of Rs.1000/- or can be downloaded from the website of the University in which case a Bank Draft of equivalent amount drawn in the name of MM University will have to be enclosed with the application
- The filled in Application Form along with the attested copies of testimonials which make the candidate eligible for admission to the Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) programme must reach the Deputy Registrar (Academic), MM (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala, 133-207, on or before 30th August 2023.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking & Offline through Demand Draft
- Admission to the PhD Program will be based on the Research Entrance Aptitude Test and interviews. The selection process follows the Ph.D. Regulations of the University, which are based on the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degrees) (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2018.
PhD Course Fee
- Rs. 25,000/- for Registration,
- Rs. 50,000/- for Program Fee (Per Semester)
- RS. 25,000/- for Thesis Submission and Viva
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023