Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), Bikaner announces Admission to UG, PG and Diploma Courses 2021-22
MGSU Admission 2021 – Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner invites applications from interested candidates for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Certificate courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Candidates can check more details such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc for MGSU Admission 2021 from the page below.
- Regular Programs : B.A. Honors in Geography, B.A. LL.B. Honors (Integrated), M.Sc. Computer Science, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.A. in (Geography) (Drawing and Painting), (English), (History), LL.B., LL.M., P. G. Diploma in (Translation), (Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing), (Legal and Forensic Science)
- Self Financing Programs : Bachelor of Library & Information Science, B.A. Honors in History, BCA, B.Sc. Yogic Science, M.Sc. Computer Science (Lateral Entry), M.Sc. Cyber Security, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), M.Sc. in Biotechnology, M.A. History (Archaeology), M.A. Rajasthani (SFS), M.Sc. in Yoga Studies and Therapy Management, Master of Business Administration in Agri-Business, Master of Business Administration in Renewable Energy, P.G. Diploma in (Computer Applications), (Yoga and Naturopathy), (Quality Control Chemist-Microbiology), (Intellectual Property Rights), Yoga Instructor’s Certificate Course, Certificate Course in Professional English Communication Skills
MGSU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of filling admission form : 25th October, 2021
- Last date of submission of hardcopy in the concerned department Till : 27th October, 2021
- Ist Provisional merit list : 27th October, 2021
- Counselling and Fee Deposition : 27 and 28 October, 2021
- Provisional waiting list : 28th October, 2021
- Commencement of classes (2021-22) : 28th October, 2021
- Admission against vacant seats (Offline Mode) : 28th October to 13th November, 2021
- Last date of submission of hardcopy in the concerned department : 15th November, 2021
- 2nd Provisional merit list : 15th November, 2021
- Counselling and Fee Deposition : 16th November, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for MGSU Admission 2021
For Regular Programs
- B.A. Honors Geography : 12th pass from any recognized board with 48% marks
- For MA in DP/English/History/Geography & PGDT : Graduate in any discipline with 45% marks or 50% in subject concerned
- PGD in G&RS : Bachelor Degree in all Science/ Engineering, Medical and others
- M.Sc. Computer Science : Graduate in any discipline with 48% marks
- M.Sc. Environmental Science : B.Sc. with medical or non-medical group or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Earth Science/ Geography/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Wildlife/ Life Science/engineering (B. tech.) with 48% marks
- LL.B. : UG or PG in Arts/Science/Commerce/Medicine/ Engineering/Nursing /Veterinary/Agriculture or Shastri/Acharya/Ayurveda Acharya/ Ayurveda Vachaspati or equivalent with 45% marks
- B.A. LL.B. Honors (Integrated) (5 Years) : 12th pass from any recognized board with 48% marks
- LL.M. : LL.B./PGDLL/PGDCL/PGDLFSc. With 55% marks for General category ; 50 % marks for OBC/SC/ST category
- P.G. Diploma in L & FS : LLB pass/ B.Sc./M.Sc. with 48% marks
- M.Sc. Microbiology : B.Sc. with one of the subject of Life Sciences or bachelor degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Genetics/Medicine/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry /Wild life/ Pharmacy/Veterinary/Life Sciences with 48% marks
For Self Self Finance Program
- For UG & Certificate Curse : 12th pass from any recognized board with 48% marks
- For PG & PG Diploma : Graduate in any discipline with 48% marks
- For all subject wise eligibility criteria please check the website https://mgsubikaner.ac.in/admission/
MGSU Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can be filled online application form through the University website www.mgsubikaner.ac.in
- Application Form may be downloaded from the University website www.mgsubikaner.ac.in
- Printout of the duly filled in application form for Admission in UG courses/ PG courses/Diploma and application fee receipt for Rs 100.00 and relevant documents be submitted to the Concerned Department, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, N.H.-15, Jaisalmer Road, Bikaner PIN-334004 (Rajasthan).
- Application Fee : Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or offline mode
- Admission will be done on merit basis as per university admission policy.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website