Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Hisar announces Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Program 2022, Apply now
LUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admission 2022 – Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (LUVAS) Hisar invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate Program – B.V.Sc & A.H. Courses for the Academic Session 2022-23
Tentative No. of Seats for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Program
- For Haryana Residents: 60
- For Veterinary Council of India: 12
- For wards of Kashmiri Migrants: 03
- For Jammu & Kashmir residents: 03
- For NRI: 02
Distribution of B.V.Sc & A.H Courses Seats:
- Scheduled Castes: 20%: 6+6 =12 seats
- Backward Classes (A): 16%: 9 seats
- Backward Classes (B): 11%: 06 seats
- Economically Weaker Sections: 10% of GC: 03 seats
- Persons with Disability (PwD): 03%: 01 seat
- General Category of Haryana Residents: 29 seats
LUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admission Dates 2022
- Date of availability of Admission Form on on the University website www.luvas.edu.in: 11th February 2022
- Last date of submission of online Admission Form (excluding NRI) without late fee: – 21st February 2022
LUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates under all categories must have passed in 10+2 examination and obtained a minimum of 50% marks (except SC category) in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology subjects from a “recognized*/ approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi/CBSE/ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
- Candidates must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2022. Candidates attaining 17 years on 1st January 2022 or later will not be eligible. The upper age limit for candidates of all categories (except SC and BC) is 25 years as on 31st December, 2022.
LUVAS Hisar B.V.Sc & A.H Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at https://www.luvas.edu.in/
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- The last date for submission of online duly filled admission form for all the seats of COVS, Hisar and IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak (excluding NRI) on the website page
- The candidates must bring all the original documents, two sets of self attested photocopies of original documents and two 2.0″×2.0″ size coloured photographs as uploaded on the admission form at the time of document verification.
- Admission to the program will be made on the basis of a combined merit list of NEET (UG) 2022 conducted by NTA.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website