Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, (LNIPE) Gwalior announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma and PhD Courses 2021
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 – Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, (LNIPE) Gwalior invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Regular and ODL (Open and distance learning) Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and PhD Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Check the post below for more details on LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
Courses Offered by LNIPE Gwalior
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)-(Regular)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)-(Regular)
- M.A. (Yoga)-(Regular)
- M.A. (Sports Management-(Regular)
- M.A. (Sports Journalism)-(Regular)
- M.A. (Sports Psychology)-(Regular)
- M.Sc. (Exercise Physiology)-(Regular)
- M.Sc. (Sports Biomechanics)-(Regular)
- Diploma in Sports Coaching (DSC)-(Regular)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Coaching (PGDSC)-(Regular)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fitness Management (PGDFM)-(Regular)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education (PGDYEd.)-(Regular)
- Diploma in Sports Event Management(DSEM)-(ODL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management(PGDSM)- ODL (Open and Distance Learning)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Journalism(PGDSJ)- ODL
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education PGDYEd.)- ODL
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program- (Regular)
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms For all UG and PG courses : 31st July 2021
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms For PhD courses : To be announced
- Correction Window all ug pg : 01st to 03rd August 2021
- Availability of Downloading the Admit Card all ug pg : 12th August 2021
- Date of Written Test (Online) all ug pg : 14th August 2021
- Challenge of Answer Keys : To be announced
- Declaration of Result of Written Test : To be announced
- Sports Skill Proficiency Test : Gwalior Center 30th August to 01st September 2021/Guwahati Center 04th to 06th September 2021
- Seat Allotment Letter (Online) : To be announced
- Medical Examination dates (at study center after selection) : To be announced
- Date of Registration and Payment of Fee : To be announced
- Collecting Admission slip by the selected candidates from the office of the AR (Acad.) : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021
- Age Limit for UG & PG Courses : The maximum age of the candidate shall be 21 years as on 1st July, 2021 which shall be further relaxable up to 3 years for OBC Candidates and 5 years for SC, ST Candidates.
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- For PhD Courses : Passed Master’s Degree/PG Graduation with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- All subject wise eligibility criteria and more details check on the prospectus http://lnipe.edu.in/public_html/Prospectus%202021-22.pdf
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application for admission shall be made either Online or Offline.
- Online applications for all the courses shall be made through www.mponline.gov.in
- Offline application form for Diploma in Sports Coaching (DSC) can be downloaded from the Institute Website www.lnipe.edu.in
Submission of Application form
- Candidate can fill the form, duly forwarded and signed by the competent authority and then scanned copy of form along with all the requisite documents (including online fee transaction receipt) can be sent at following email: [email protected]
- Candidates of all the courses will need to pay an application and online testing fee of Rs. 1500/- to NTA through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or KiosK of NTA Online Only.
- All qualified candidates (written examination) for admission for B.P.Ed. and PGDSC need to pay Rs. 500/- during Sports Skill Proficiency Test at i.e. Gwalior/Guwahati campus.
- Offline application fee for Diploma in Sports Coaching (DSC) is Rs. 1500/- Candidates can deposit the fee through Internet Banking/NEFT/ IMPS.
- Admission shall be made on merit, on the basis of Marks (Merit) obtained in the Entrance Test as per the policy of the Institute.
- The provisionally selected candidates for B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. will undergo online counseling for final selection.
- The provisionally selected candidates will be required to undergo a medical test to be conducted by the Institute. All those who are certified as medically fit by the Institute‟s doctors will be eligible for admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website