Kuvempu University notifies Admission to Post-Graduate and Post-Graduate Diploma Courses 2021-22, Apply now
Kuvempu University PG and PG Diploma Admission – Kuvempu University, Shimoga invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Postgraduate and Postgraduate Diploma program offered by different Post Graduate Department located at University Campus, Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Post-graduate Centre, Kadur, Sahyadri College Campus, Shivamogga, Post-graduate Centre, Chikkamagaluru, constituent and affiliated colleges under Choice Based Credit System(CBCS) for the academic year 2021-22.
- PG Courses: MA, MA JMC, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc., MCA, M.L.I.Sc, M.Voc, M.Ed., M.P.Ed & B.P.Ed etc.
- PG Diploma Courses: PG Diploma Courses in Archeology and Museology, Industrial Chemical Quality Control, Industrial Bioanalytical Techniques, Yoga, Naveena Madhyamagalu Mattu Kannada Sahitya, Ranga Adhyayana, Kuvempu Mattu, Allamaprabhu etc.
Kuvempu University PG and PG Diploma Admission Dates 2021
- Last date for submission of application is: 16th December 2021 by 5.30 pm
- Foreign Nationals and Kashmiri migrants last date of submission is : 30th December 2021
Kuvempu University PG and PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Passed the three/four-year Bachelor’s Degree examinations of this university or of any other university considered as equivalent thereto, with the required major/optional subjects at the Degree level are eligible to apply for admission.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates awaiting for the final year exams result can also apply.
- For details of eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees and to download the Application Form, please visit the Bangalore University Website.
Kuvempu University PG and PG Diploma Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible students for the above courses should download the Application Form, Fees and Entrance Test details of such courses along with Prospectus from our University Website www.kuvempu.ac.in from date: 02-12-2021.
- Duly filled ap with relevant photocopies of fee paid receipt / Challan and documents to the concerned an.. The last date for submission of application is 16-12-2021, by 5.30 pm. In the case of Foreign Nationals and Kashmiri migrants, the last date of submission is 30-12 -2021.
- For GM & OBC Candidates :Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-1 : Rs. 300/-
- For GM & OBC Candidates (MA/MBA/MCA/BPEd/MPEd) :Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-1 (MA/MBA/MCA/BPEd/MPEd) : Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment : DD or Challan
- All candidates will be selected on the merit of qualification exam and Entrance Exam.
- Admissions for MCA and MBA courses are made through PGCET conducted by KEA, Bengaluru. However, a separate Entrance Test will be conducted by Kuvempu University to fill up unfilled seats
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website