KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Fees, Selection Process
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for enrolment to PhD (Full time & Part time) Program in various disciplines of the University for the academic year 2022-23
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2022
- PhD Program offered for different subjects – English, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, Social Work, Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Applied Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Applied Geology, Environmental Science, Library & Information Science and Education
- Total number of seats available in PhD Programmes is 163.
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Forms will be issued from: 28th March 2022
- Last Date for Submission of the Application Forms: 25th April 2022
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have secured at least 55% of aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer), differently abled categories of candidates) or equivalent grade under grading system, in their Master’s Degree or equivalent exam from the recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Foreign nationals are exempted from the entrance test.
KUVEMPU University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the University Website www.kuvempu.ac.in
- Incomplete application and application without the required documents will be rejected. For any further details or clarifications, the Department concerned may be contacted.
- Candidate should pay through Demand Draft:
- For General Categories: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST / Categories: Rs.750/-
- The registration shall be made as per the Ph.D. Regulations governing the award of the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) of this University.
- The provisional registration process is through an Entrance Test followed by statutory procedures prescribed in the PhD 2017 Regulations
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website