Kurukshetra University announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022, Apply Now
Kurukshetra University PhD Admission – Kurukshetra University (KUK) Kurukshetra invites applications for admission to PhD program through Entrance Test for the Academic Session 2022
Check more details on Kurukshetra University PhD Admission 2022 like important dates, eligibility, application process etc. from the page below.
PhD Courses Offered
- Physics – Chemistry; Instrumentation; Computer Science & Applications; Zoology; Botany; Microbiology; Bio-Technology; Geology; Philosophy; Electronic Science; University School of Management; Institute of Environmental Science; Geo-Physics; Sanskrit, Pali & Prakrit
Kurukshetra University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of submission of online Application Form and relevant documents: 18.11.2022 (upto 23:59)
- Interview (Exact Schedule will be communicated to the candidate dashboard): 28.11.2022 to 30.11.2022
- Admission List to be displayed: 05.12.2022
- Date of deposit of fee through online mode: 06.12.2022 to 07.12.2022 (upto 23:59)
- Final Admission List to be displayed: 09.12.2022
- Date of deposit of fee through online mode: 12.12.2022 to 13.12.2022 (upto 23:59)
- Commencement of Coursework Classes: 15.12.2022
- Completion of the Coursework Classes: 180 Days (Excluding vacations)
- Conduct of Examination & Declaration of Result of Coursework: Within one month from the date of completion of coursework
- Submission of Synopsis for approval of Research Topic and Research Supervisor by the concerned Board of Studies As per Clause 10 of Ph.D. Ordinance
Kurukshetra University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s Degree with 55% marks in the main subject (or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto)/allied subject (or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto) OR its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, calculations of marks as per CBCS pattern).
- A relaxation of 5% marks of 55% marks (2.75%) i.e. from 55% to 52.25% marks for candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC(Block A & B) non-creamy layer/ Differently Abled of Haryana.
Kurukshetra University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates shall apply for admission on the prescribed Application Form available with the Manager, University Printing & Publications Bureau, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra or it can be downloaded from the University website www.kuk.ac.in.
- In case of downloaded Application Form, the applicant shall remit the prescribed price of Application Form as fixed by the University from time to time.
- For General Category – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/BC/Blind candidate of
- Haryana – Rs.200/-
- For DA/Others – Rs.800/-
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Test Paper will consists of Objective type questions as per following scheme:
- Paper-I: 200 Marks & 100 Questions
- MCQ: The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of upto 50% of Research methodology and remaining shall be subjects specific.
- Total Duration: 2 (Two) hours without any break.
- For each correct response the candidate will get 2 marks.
- There shall be no negative marks for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for unanswered questions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website