Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) announces PhD Admission 2022, Apply Now
KIMS PhD Admission 2022 – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Deemed to University, Karad invites application for admission to PhD Programs for the academic year 2022-23.
KIMS PhD Admission 2022
- Medical Faculty : Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiodiagnosis, Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery, Molecular Biology, Biostatistics
- Dental Faculty : Pediatric Dentistry & Periodontics, Periodontology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Public Health Dentistry, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Allied Sciences : Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Nursing Sciences : Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
- Physiotherapy : Musculoskeletal Sciences, Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurosciences, Cardiopulmonary Sciences, Community Health Sciences
- Last date of submission of application form : 26th November 2022
- Venue of Examination : KIMSDU Campus, Karad
- Date of Entrance Exam : 09th December 2022 (on 11.00 am)
- Candidates for admission to the PhD program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Provided that the relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT(Non-creamy layer)/OBC(Non- creamy layer)/differently – Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.kimskarad.in/ and submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 /- in favor of KIMS University, Payable at Karad.
- Candidates are advised to verify their own eligibility carefully before applying for registration, as the fee will not be refunded if a candidate is found ineligible for the course.
- Duly filled application form along with the application fee can be submitted on or before 26th November 2022
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500 /-
- Mode of payment : DD in the name of KIMS Deemed University, Karad
- All the candidates for the PhD program shall be selected on the basis of an Entrance Test and Interview process administered by the University.
- Based on the academic records and the performance of the candidate in the entrance test, and interview, the selection committee for each faculty will recommend the names of the candidates found suitable for admission to PhD programs.
Pattern of Entrance
- The entrance test (MCQs of one mark each) shall be conducted by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Karad, as per the notification issued by the University. a) The medium of language for the All India PhD CET shall be English.
- The entrance test shall have 50 MCQs of Research Methodology & 50 MCQs of subject Specific (as mentioned in the application form)
- The syllabus of the subject specific at the PG level applies to the Entrance Test.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website