KLE University announces Admission to UG Courses in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing Science and Allied Courses 2021
KLE University UG Admission 2021 – KLE University Belagavi invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing Science and Allied Courses in the constituent units of the KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi (Deemed-to-be-University) for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process and more for KLE University UG Admission 2021 from the page below.
UG Courses offered
- Pharmacy (Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm, Pharm.D) : KLE Colleges of Pharmacy at Belagavi.
- Pharmacy (Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm, Pharm.D.) : KLE Colleges of Pharmacy at Hubballi.
- Physiotherapy (Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetic and Orthotic) : KLE Institute of Physiotherapy, Belagavi
- Nursing Science (B.Sc. (Nursing), P-B.Sc. (Nursing)) : KLE Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belagavi
- Allied Courses (Bachelor of Public Health, Bachelor of Public Health (Hons), B.Sc Hotel Management, B.Sc Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc Radiography, B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology, B.Sc Perfusion Technology, B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology, B.Sc Neuro Science Technology, B.Sc Renal Dialysis Technology, B.Sc Optometry, B.Sc. Biostatistics & Population Sciences, B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics) : J. N. Medical College, Belagavi
KLE University UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Notification :- 21st June 2021
- Date of availability online-application in University Website :- 22nd June 2021
- Last date of availability online-application in University Website :- 26th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KLE University UG Admission 2021
- For B. Pharm : Passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/computer sciences/biotechnology/ biology/ technical vocational/PC and Electronics subjects with at least 40 % marks.
- For Pharm.D : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
- For BPT : Passed 10+2 exam with 50%/ 45% marks in PCB; Pass in English; 5% Relaxation in Minimum eligibility criteria for SC/ST category.
- For B.Sc (Nursing) : Passed 10+2 exam with 50%/ 45% marks in PCB; should also have passes in English Language; 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- For PB-B.Sc (Nursing) : Passed in GNM (Diploma programme); to be a Registered Nurse and; be physically fit (Certificate to be issued by Registered Medical Practitioner).
- For all the courses, eligibility details checked from the University Website https://kledeemeduniversity.edu.in/admn/UG_2021_eligibility.pdf
KLE University UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website https://kledeemeduniversity.edu.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website for online submission of application forms.
- Application fee :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website