KL Deemed University announces Admission to M.Phil/PhD and PDF 2020-21 at Vijayawada & Hyderabad Campuses
KL University PhD, MPhil & PDF Admission 2021 – KL Deemed to be University (A Private Deemed to be University) invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD/MPhil (Full and Part-time) and Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Programs offered at Vijayawada and Hyderabad Campuses for academic session 2020-21 (Even Semester).
PhD Offered Discipline
- PhD Admission is available in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, Management, Law and Pharmacy. PDF Programs available in Engineering and Sciences subjects.
List of Departments where PhD/M Phil Admission Available
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Computers
Electronics & Communication Eng
Electronics & Electronics Engg
Industrial and Production Eng
Applied Math & Statistics
Communication and Soft Skills
Finance & Accounting
For exact eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, interested candidates should refer PhD Admission notification and PhD regulations of the university, uploaded on the website of the KL University:
KL University PhD, MPhil & PDF Admission 2021 Important Dates
The closing date for submission of online application is – 06th December 2020.
Date of Entrance Test (Online) – 13th December 2020
Date of Interview – 21st December 2020
Date of Results – 04th January 2021
Registrations & Online Course Work – 20th to 23rd January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KL University PhD, MPhil & PDF Admission 2021
PhD in Eng.
Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA (55% marks or 6.25 CGPA for SC/ST students) in master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or M.Tech by Research or equivalent degree from any university recognized by UGC.
PhD in Sciences/Mgt./Humanities
Candidates should have the minimum of 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA (50% marks for SC/ST/ differently Abled students) in master’s degree or its equivalent degree in the relevant area from any university recognized by UGC.
MPhil in Sciences/Mgt./Humanities/Law
Candidates should have master degree with minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA (50% for SC/ST students/ differently Abled) in Arts, Science, Computer Application and Management of this university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the field of study
Aspirants with First Rank in Post Graduate Degree with proof of RANK CERTIFICATE will be preferred for FULL TIME during selection process
KL University PhD, MPhil & PDF Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications can be submitted online from www.kluniversity.in or can be obtained in person or by post, by paying Rs.1100/- from K L University Administrative Office, Museum Road, Vijayawada-02
- Filled in applications along with two copies of all certificates, should reach “The Registrar, K L University, Green Fields, VADDESWARAM- 522502” on or before 06th December 2020
- Application Fees – Rs.1100 /-
- Selection will be made on the performance in entrance test and interview and academic performance
- A total number of 100 Full Time Fellowships are available (Engineering Rs 18,000 and Sciences Rs 15,000 per month). For NET/GATE candidates additional fellowships of Rs 5000 per month available.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website