KL University announces Admission to PhD and Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programs for Session 2022, Apply Now
KL University PhD & PDF Admission – KL Deemed to be University (A Private Deemed to be University) invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Full and Part-time) and Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) – Full Time Programs offered at Vijayawada and Hyderabad Campuses for academic session 2022-23
PhD Offered Discipline
- PhD in Engineering – Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electronics and Computer Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Bio-Technology
- PhD in Sciences & Humanities – Physics; English; Pharmacy; Mathematics; Management
- PDF in Engineering and Sciences
KL University PhD & PDF Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Applications: 16th January 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (Online): 22nd January 2022
- Date of Interview: 29th January 2022
KL University PhD & PDF Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- PhD in Eng.: Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA (55% marks or 6.25 CGPA for SC/ST students) in master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or M.Tech by Research or equivalent degree from any university recognized by UGC.
- PhD in Sciences/Mgt./Humanities: Candidates should have the minimum of 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA (50% marks for SC/ST/ differently Abled students) in master’s degree or its equivalent degree in the relevant area from any university recognized by UGC.
KL University PhD & PDF Admission Application Process 2022
- Applications can be submitted online from www.kluniversity.in or can be obtained in person or by post, by paying Rs.1100/- from K L University Administrative Office, Museum Road, Vijayawada-02
- Filled in applications along with two copies of all certificates, should reach “The Registrar, K L University, Green Fields, VADDESWARAM- 522502” on or before 16th January 2022
- Application Fees – Rs.1100 /-
- Selection will be made on the performance in entrance test and interview and academic performance
- A total number of 100 Full Time Fellowships are available (Engineering Rs 23,000 and Sciences Rs. 18,000 per month). For NET/GATE candidates additional fellowships of Rs.5000 per month available.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website