Khalsa College Amritsar announces Admission to UG, PG, Diploma and M.Phil Program 2021
Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2021 – Khalsa College Amritsar invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and MPhil Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
- UG Program : BA (Hons), BA JMC, B.Sc. (Hons), B.Sc. Fashion Designing, B.Sc (Medical), BBA, BCA, B. Com., B. Com. (Hons), BPT, etc.
- PG Program : M.Sc., M.Sc. Fashion Designing, M.Sc (Medical), M.Sc.(Ag), M.Com, MA, MCA, MBA, MPT, etc.
- PG Diploma Program : PGDCA, PG Diploma in PG Diploma in Financial Services, PG Diploma in Data Sciences etc.
- Diploma Program : Diploma in Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Computer Applications, Retail Management, Nutrition Dietetics, Getka & Diploma / Certificate course in computerized Accounting etc.
- MPhil Program : MPhil in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Commerce, Political Science, English, Punjabi etc.
Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Application Forms : July 2021
- Last Date to apply for M.Sc. Agriculture-Sem I (All Streams) : 28th July 2021
- Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Agriculture-Sem I (All Streams) : 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2)/ 10+2 in Science stream with 40% / 50% marks from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For MPhil Courses : Passed Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University..
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://khalsacollege.edu.in/
Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://khalsacollege.edu.in/
Steps for Online Registration process:
- Step 1 : For Registration Click on the Link http://khalsacollege.edu.in/registration/
- Step 2 : Select the course in which you seek admission
- Step 3 : Fill the required information and upload the documents.
- Step 4 : Submit the form. You will receive a message regarding your registration
- Step 5 : Save your registration number for future references. the College will contact you when the procedure regarding final admission starts. For courses where admission is based on the Entrance Test, the date of the Entrance Test will be notified later.
- Candidates seeking admission to UG, PG, M.Phil courses are shortlisted on the basis of Entrance Test/ Merit Basis/ Direct Admission.
- For BSc/MSc Agriculture, MSc Food & Tech, Social Science, BPT & MPhil courses admissions are done on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test.
- For MSc in Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Physics, BA (Hons.) English, BSc Chemistry, Physics, Math & MPT courses admissions are done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- For Other Courses, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma are done on the Direct Admission on merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website