Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) announces Admission to Postgraduate and PhD Program 2021-22, Fill Application Form Now
KAU PG and PhD Admission – Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invites applications for admission to two-years PG Program and three-years PhD Courses offered by the institutions under the University for the Academic Year 2021-22.
- M Sc. (Agriculture), M Sc. (Horticulture, M Sc. (Community Science). M.Sc. (Agricultural Statistics), M Sc. (Co-operation & Banking), M.Sc. (Forestry) & M Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- PhD in Agriculture, PhD in Horticulture, Ph.D in Community Science, Ph.D in Rural Marketing Management, Ph.D in Forestry, PhD in Agricultural Engineering
KAU PG and PhD Admission Dates 2021
- Issue of Admission notification 06th November 2021
- Commencement of Online Application Submission 06th November 2021
- Last date for submission of online application 22nd November 2021
- Issue of admit card for written examination for M Sc. (C & B ), M Sc (Community Science) and PhD (Community Science) and Rural Marketing Management: 06th December 2021
- Entrance Examination (M Sc. (C & B),M Sc (Community Science) and PhD (Community Science) and Rural Marketing Management: 15th December 2021
KAU PG and PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should have obtained an equivalent degree from a University/ Institution approved by KAU for admission to various PG/ Ph.D programs
- Eligibility Criteria for the admission of ICAR students will be as per ICAR norms
For PhD Program
- Master’s Degree in the respective discipline /related discipline from the faculty concerned of KAU or a recognized equivalent qualification with an OGPA of 7.0/10.0 for general category and 6.5/10.0 for SC/ST. A basic degree in Agri./Hort./Ag.Engg./Forestry is essential for all respective Ph.D courses except Community Science and Rural Marketing Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in the respective subject (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Community Science/ Agricultural Statistics/ Co-operation & Banking/ Forestry) / equivalent degree recognised by KAU with a OGPA of 7.00/10.00 for general candidates and 6.50/10.00 for SC/ST.
For M Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Food Engineering or an equivalent degree recognized by KAU with an OGPA of 7.00/10.00 for general candidates and 6.50/10.00 for SC/ST.
KAU PG and PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- Application form and prospectus are available in the KAU website www.admissions.kau.in. Details of qualification, mode of selection, conduct of courses etc. are available in the prospectus
- Candidates shall submit their online application on or before the last date prescribed.
- On submission of details and the required fee, a Confirmation Page with Application Number shall be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
Application Fee for the Courses
- General Candidates Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates (Native of Kerala) – Rs.500/-
- General Candidates Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates (Native of Kerala) – Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment
- Application fee can be paid online by using the internet facility “SB COLLECT” of State Bank of India for which a link will be provided in the application portal
- Selection to the KAU’s Master’s degree programs will be based on score
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website