Kanpur University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Admission 2021
Kanpur University Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into various Undergraduates and Postgraduate courses offered by the Kanpur University (Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University) for the academic year 2021. Apply on or before July 31, 2021.
Check out the details on Kanpur University Admission 2021 such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process and more from the page below.
- UG courses : B.A; B.B.A; B.C.A; B.Sc.; B.F.A; B.P.Ed.; B.Lib & I.Sc; B.A. LL.B; B.P.T; B.Voc.
- PG Courses : M.B.A; M.Pharma; M.Ed.; M.S.W; M.P.Ed; M.Sc.; M.A; M.F.A; M.Lib.& I.Sc.; Master of Laws (LL.M); Master of Physiotherapy
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Fashion Technology; Diploma in interior Design; Advance diploma in interior design; Advance diploma in Fashion Technology; PG diploma in Human Rights and Social duties; Advance PG diploma in Bioinformatics; PG diploma in Journalism and Mass communication; PG diploma in Guidance and counselling; Diploma in Pharmacy; Diploma in computer application; Diploma in Food & Beverage Service; Diploma in Food Production
Kanpur University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for online submission : 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Kanpur University Admission 2021
- For B.A. : A candidate who, after passing (i) the Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or of an Indian University incorporated by any law for the time being in force, or (ii) any other Examination recognized by the University, as equivalent thereto (As given in sch.1).
- For M.A. : A candidate who has obtained the B.A. degree (three year course) of this University or of an Indian University recognized for the purpose by the Executive Council.
- For B.Sc : Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Maths/ Biology/Physics/Chemistry Group with minimum 50% marks. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently abled candidates shall get 5% relaxation in eligibility percentage.
- For M.Sc : A candidate who obtains the B.Sc. degree (TDC) of the University or of an Indian University recognised for the purpose by the Executive Council.
- For B.Com : The Intermediate examination of the Board of High School & Intermediate Education. U.P. and other states or equivalent to 10+2 examination from any Board or University approved by U.G.C.
- For M.Com : Must have B.Com degree (Three years Course) of the University or any Indian University recognized for the purpose by the Executive Council.
- For L.L.B : Must have 3 years graduate degree in any faculty with minimum 45% marks (for general category) and 42% marks (for OBC category) and 40% (for SC/ST/ Differently abled ) from a university established by law, or as per norms of Bar Council of India.
- For L.LM : Must have L.L.B. (3 year or 5 year degree) with minimum 50% marks, or as per norms of Bar Council of India
- For more details on eligibility criteria please check on the website
Kanpur University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website www.kanpuruniversity.org
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Candidates are advised to fill in personal details as per the Inter certificate.
- After filling in all the details candidates can pay their fee online and submit their application.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the entrance exam. The details of the entrance exam will be available on the official website soon.
For more details and apply online visit the official website