Jammu University Admission 2020-21, Application Form , Dates
Jammu University announces Admissions to the Master and PG Diploma Programs for Academic Session 2020-21
Jammu University Admission 2020-21 – Jammu University has invited application for admissions to the various Master/ PG Diploma Programs of the University of Jammu, falling under the ambit of JUET, for the Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses/ Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2020-21.
Check out the post below for more details on Jammu University Master Degree/ PG Diploma Admission 2020
M.Com., MCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. IT, Kashmiri, LL.B – 3 Years Professional, M.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed,
PG Diploma Programs
PG Diploma in Business Management, Computer Applications, Human Rights & Duties Education, Marketing & Sales Management, Banking & Risk Management, Accounting & Finance, Bioinformatics, Composite Culture Management
Jammu University Admission 2020 Important Dates
Notification for Online Admissions
17th December 2020
Commencement of the filling of the Online Admission Form on the website: https://juetonline.in
19th December 2020
Last date for the filling of the Online Admission Form (without late fee)
31st December 2020 Extended to 07th January 2021
Last date for the filling of the Online Admission Form on the website with late fee of Rs.130/- only
04th January 2021 Extended to 11th January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University Admission 2020
- Passed Bachelor Degree with Science, Arts, Commerce or Business administration from any recognized University.
- Candidates should have completed 3 years of professional degree course along with 40% of marks (36% of marks for SC/ST category candidates).
- Candidates who do not belong to territorial of the University of Jammu but obtained 60% of marks B.Sc./ BA/B.Com/BCA/BBA
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/
Jammu University Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/
- Filling up of the Online Admission Form is a prerequisite for Admission. The Candidates are required to fill the same carefully as per the Statutes/ Guidelines. The University will not be responsible for any mistake/ lapse on the part of the Candidate while filling up the Online Admission Form.
- Once the Admission Form is submitted Online, the system will generate online application fee link, wherein the Candidates are required to pay the requisite fee through Online mode only (i.e. Debit/ Credit Card; Net Banking etc.) It is only on the payment of the requisite fee that the registration for the Admission will be completed. No application shall be accepted without fee and in such cases the application is rejected.
- The candidate desirous to be considered under the Self Financing Seat has to pay an additional fee of Rs.730/- along with the application fee.
For General Category
For SC/ST/ST (Leh Kargil)
Mode of Payment
Online Through Debit/ Credit Card; Net Banking etc.
- The University of Jammu shall not be conducting the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) for the purpose of Admission for the Academic Session 2020-21, as one time departure from the laid down process of Admission.
- For the current Academic Session 2020-21 the admissions shall be made only on the basis of the Academic Merit to be determined on the basis of the Marks obtained by a candidate in the Qualifying Examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website