Jammu University announces Entrance Test (JUET) 2022 for Admission to Postgraduate, PG Diploma Programs, Apply now
Jammu University PG Admission 2022 – Online Applications are hereby invited for Admission to the following Postgraduate Programs (falling under the ambit of JUET) offered by the University of Jammu (UoJ) Jammu, its offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2022-23
Jammu University PG Admission 2022
Course offered through JUET
- Post Graduate (PG) Programs: Buddhist Studies, Dogri, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, Kashmiri (Kishtwar Campus only), Journalism & Media Studies, Commerce (M.Com), Education (M.A), Education (M.Ed), Physical Education (B.P.Ed), Physical Education (M.P.Ed), LL.B Professional (3 Years), Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environment Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Sericulture (Poonch Campus only), Human Genetics, MCA (Computer Science & IT), M.Sc -IT (Kishtwar Campus only), Statistics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Home Science, Applied Geology, Remote Sensing & GIS, Physics, Electronics, History, Economics, Library Sciences (B.Lib.I.Sc), Library Sciences (M.Lib.I.Sc), Rural Development, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology & Philosophy.
- Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programs: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) (Kishtwar Campus only), PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management, PG Diploma in Yoga & PG Diploma in Museology.
- Commencement of the filling of the Online Application Form for PG Program on the JUET Website: 11th November 2022
- Last Date for the filling the Online Admission Form (without Late Fee): 22nd November 2022
- Last Date for the filling the Online Admission Form on the website with late fee of Rs.130 through online PAYMENT mode only: 24th November 2022
- PG – Passed Bachelor Degree with concerned subject from any recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/
- Filling up the Online Admission Form is a prerequisite for Admission. The Candidates are required to fill the same carefully as per the Statutes/ Guidelines. The University will not be responsible for any mistake/ lapse on the part of the Candidate while filling up the Online Admission Form.
- Fee for JUET-2022 to be charged from each candidate is Rs.850/- for all the categories except SC/ST Categories where the fee is Rs.730/- only. The IPG charges would be extra and shall be borne by the applicant. The JUET fee once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded.
- The Admission shall be made on the basis of the Composite Merit comprising the Academic Score of the qualifying examination (75%) and the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) Score (25%).
- There shall be two sets of question papers, one for PG/ PG Diploma and the other for FYUP/ UG programmes comprising 150 objective type questions of one mark each.
- The level of questions shall be of 12th standard in case of candidates appearing for UG Programmes and Graduation for the candidates appearing for PG Programmes.
- Level of numerical ability shall be of 10th standard for both the Question Papers.
- Time duration for the entrance test shall be 2 ½ hours.
- The contents of the paper and weightage shall be:
- General English – 40 questions
- Gen. Knowledge – 40 questions
- Reasoning- 40 questions
- Numerical -30 questions
- NOTE: For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- JUET-2022 Examination shall be conducted at the following Centers:
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website