Jawaharlal Nehru University announces Admission to M.Sc. programme in Biotechnology 2020-21
JNU MSc Biotechnology Admission 2020 – School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University invites applications for admission to M.Sc. Program in Biotechnology for the academic session 2020-21
JNU MSc Biotechnology Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form – 22nd October to 29th October, 2020
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form – 29th October, 2020
- Correction of particulars of Online Form on website only – 30th October, 2020
- Publication of First Merit Lists for Admissions – 31st October, 2020
- Pre-enrolment registration and payment of fee with blocking of seats – 01st to 4th November, 2020
- Display of vacant seats and Publication of Second Merit List for Admission – 6th November, 2020
- Pre-enrolment registration and payment of fee with blocking of seats – 7th November to 8th November, 2020
- Admission/Registration Schedule of selected Candidates – 10th November, 2020
- Display of vacant seats and Publication of Third Merit List for Admission – 14th November, 2020
- Deadline for Admission/Registration – 15th December, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for JNU MSc Biotechnology Admission 2020
- Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
JNU MSc Biotechnology Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official JNU website www.jnu.ac.in
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission in the M.Sc. programme in Biotechnology should submit their application online at JNU website: www.jnu.ac.in
- Each applicant applying for admission in the M.Sc. programme in Biotechnology must submit his/her GAT-B Registration Number, GAT-B Score and rank. JNU will use the GAT-B score for admission to the M.Sc. Programme in Biotechnology.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- For Indian National – Rs. 150/- for all categories.
- Additional processing fees at the time of seat blocking
- Rs.850/- for General, OBC and EWS categories
- Rs.350/- for SC, ST and PWD categories
- For Foreign National – US$ 40/- or in Indian Rs.3105/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/Debit/Net Banking
- All applicants seeking admission into M.Sc. Program in Biotechnology must have appeared in the Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B), being conducted by the Regional Centre for Biotechnology on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. GAT-B is the admission eligibility test for DBT-supported PG programs in the participating institutions.
- Merit list shall be prepared category wise based on the score in GAT-B 2020 against the available seats in each category.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website