Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada announces Admission to UG, PG and Research Programs 2021
JNTU Kakinada Admission 2021 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada invites applications from Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI Status Students for admission into UG & PG Programmes like B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ MCA/MBA/MS for the academic year 2021-22 offered by JNTUK, Kakinada at University College of Engineering Kakinada Campus, University College of Engineering Vizianagaram Campus & University College of Engineering Narasaraopet Campus and various Schools at Kakinada Campus.
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering
- B.Pharm (B. Pharmacy)
- M. Tech (Civil in Specialization) in Soil Mechanics & Foundation, Structural Engineering
- M. Tech (EEE Specialization) in Advanced Power Systems; High Voltage Engineering
- M. Tech (ME Specialization) in Machine Design CAD/CAM
- M. Tech (ECE Specialization) in Instrumentation and Control, Computers & Communications, Systems and Signal Processing
- M. Tech (CSE Specialization) in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M. Pharmacy in specialization – Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
JNTU Kakinada Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date Application form :- 01st week of June 2021
- Last date for receipt of filled in Applications: Last week of June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Kakinada Admission 2021
- For B. Tech :- Candidates with Intermediate Education (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics Physics, Chemistry subjects with minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects
- For B. Pharmacy : – Candidates with intermediate education (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects or Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects. The candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the commencement of admissions
- For MCA :- Candidates with any undergraduate degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) having Mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination.
- M. Tech/M.S :– Candidates should have Minimum of 50% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination with 4 year degree course in appropriate branch of Engineering or equivalent.
- M. Pharmacy :- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination.
- MBA :- Candidates with any undergraduate degree (3 or 4 year’s duration) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination
JNTU Kakinada Admission 2021 Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
Online Mode :
- Candidates can apply through the official website
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
Offline Mode :
- Application forms and other details can be downloaded from JNTUK Kakinada website https://www.jntuk.edu.in
- Duly Filled in application form along with all respects together with necessary enclosures including Demand Draft, Mentioning the programme applied for should reach the “Director of Admissions” JNT University Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh-533003 on or before last date.
Mode of Payment
- he application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
For more details, & apply online, please visit the official website