Jamia Millia Islamia announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Diploma Program for 2022 Session
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 – Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), a Central University based in New Delhi invites online applications for admission to various Master’s (PG), PG Diploma, Bachelor, Advanced Diploma and Diploma Programs for the Academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates can check details on Jamia Millia Islamia UG PG Admission 2022 from the page below.
- UG Programs : B.A. & B.A.(Hons), B.Com., B.Sc., Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM), B.Voc (Food Production), B.Lib.I.Sc., B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Ed, B.A.LL.B.(Hons), B.F.A., B.P.T., B. Voc & B.D.S.
- PG Programs : M.A., M.Com, M.Sc., MCA, Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), MBA-HHM, Master of Hotel Management (Executive Program), M.Lib.I.Sc, M.Tech, M.Arch., M.Ed, L.L.M., M.F.A, M.P.T.,
- P.G. Diploma : P.G. Diploma in various Programs
- Advanced Diploma : Advanced Diploma in various Programs
- Last Date to Apply : May 12, 2022
- Opening of forms for editing : May 13, 2022 to May 15, 2022
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards : May 16, 2022 onwards
- Commencement of Entrance Test : June 02, 2022 onwards
- Last Date for submitting Qualifying Exam result : September 30, 2022
- For UG Programs : Passed in 10+2/ Intermediate from any recognized Board in India.
- For PG Programs : Passed Graduation/ bachelor degree in related stream from any recognized university/ Institute in India.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly check on website http://jmicoe.in/pdf22/PROSPECTUS%202022-23%20(12.04.2022).pdf
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official Website.
- The Application for admission may only be submitted Online at Jamia Millia Islamia Website www.jmicoe.in & www.jmi.ac.in. There is no printed application form for admission
- While submitting the application, the candidate is required to make a payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- All other faculties/centres B.Tech / B.Arch : Rs. 550/-
- All Other Courses : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of payment : online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the basis of merit determined by an Entrance Test conducted by JMI, and wherever applicable, followed by an interview and/or other components.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website