Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology Announces MSc Admission 2022, Apply Now
IBAB Bengaluru M.Sc Admission 2022 – Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB), Bangalore invites application for Entrance Test for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program offered in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology for the academic year 2022
Check out the post below for more details on IBAB Bengaluru M.Sc Admission 2022
M.Sc. Program offered
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biotechnology
- Opening of admissions: 31st January 2022
- Online Registration Closing Date: 07th May 2022
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees: 07th May 2022
- Mock test (online, can be taken from anywhere): 15th May 2022
- Entrance Test (online, proctored): 22nd May 2022
- Personal Interview: 06th June – 16th June 2022
- Commencement of the Course: 18th July 2022
- The student is required to obtain at least 50% in his/her Bachelor’s program overall. Bachelor’s degree in any branch of science/technology/medicine (with degrees such as BSc, BE, BTech, BPharm, MBBS, BDS and BVSc).
- The eligible subject areas are – Life sciences (zoology, botany, genetics, human biology, general life sciences, ecology, environmental biology), bioinformatics, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, any branch of engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, agriculture, medicine, dentistry, horticulture, forestry, and veterinary sciences.
- There is no age bar for applying.
- Applicants who have had a break in their education or have been working for a few years are also eligible.
- Indian nationals, NRIs, and foreign nationals who have passed the qualifying degree examination outside of India must submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities along with their application.
- Eligible applicants can apply online through the official website https://www.ibab.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For students from India – Rs. 600/-
- For NRI/Foreign students – Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Net-banking, Visa Card/ Mastercard, Debit/Credit Cards
- Applicants will be short-listed based on an entrance examination. This will either be through a proctored online examination or conducted at designated centers.
- The entrance test to the MSc in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (2022–2023) will include general aptitude questions and will cover the subjects physics, mathematics, chemistry, and the life sciences.
- The short-listed candidates will be interviewed either in person at IBAB, or through a proctored online mode. Candidates will be intimated in due course about the date and mode of interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website