Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Khairagarh announces UG, PG & M Phil Admission 2021
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 – Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Chhattisgarh invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and MPhil, PhD Courses through Aptitude Test for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- UG Courses : B.A., BFA, BPA, B. Voc. etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.F.A., MPA, M. Voc.etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Travel Tourism & Cultural Heritage & Museology and History of Indian Arts etc.
- Diploma/Certificate Courses : Diploma in Prathama, Madhyama, Vid, Folk Music, Diploma in Communicative English (Functional English), Creative writing in Hindi, Art appreciation Painting
- Mphil course : M.Phil in Hindustani Vocal, Hindustani Violin, Sitar, Sarod, Tabla,
- PhD course : D. Lit. & PhD in Different branches of Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Folk Music & Art and Arts
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of application form : Started
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms : July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks (aggregate of all semester/years and all subjects) and 50% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years in concerned subject) from a recognized University.
- For MPhil & PhD : Passed Master’s degree/ Post graduation in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website http://bmu.ac.in/
Upper Age Limits (on 01 July 2021) :
- Prathama- 21 Years; Madhyama- 24 Years; Vid/undergraduate courses- 26 Years; Kovid/post graduate courses-30 Years; M. Phil.- 34 Years; Creative writing in Hindi- 30 Years; Other diplomas- 26 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits :
- No age limit for female candidates.
- No age limit for admission in the courses run by the Department of LifeLong Learning and Yoga Centre.
- Relaxation in age limit by 3 years for the applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC category.
- Relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for differently abled or visually impaired applicants.
- No age limit for NRI/ Foreign candidates
Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Application Process
- Admission Form is available on the University website www.iksv.ac.in.
- Applicants should read all the rules regarding admission carefully before submitting the admission form. Applicants should fill the admission form only after ensuring that they have the necessary qualifications for admission.
- A late fee of Rs. 100.00 per day will be applicable with fee after the due date of admission.
Admission Procedure/Aptitude test
- Elementary information related to their concerned subjects will be asked to the candidate during the aptitude test. Based on the candidate’s performances, a merit list will be prepared and recommendations will be made.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website