Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata announces Admission to PG Diploma Program 2022
ISI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022 – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata invites application for admission to Post‐Graduate Diploma Programs for the academic year 2022-223
Candidates can check out details on ISI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022 from the page below.
- One-year Postgraduate Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics [PGDSMA] at the North-East centre of the Institute at Tezpur, Assam
- One-year Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Management with Statistical Methods and Analytics [PG DARSMA] at the Giridih branch of the Institute.
- One-year Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Statistics [PGDAS] (Provided online through Coursera)
- Two-year Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analytics [PGDBA] at Kolkata jointly with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
ISI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online application starts : March 01, 2022
- Online application ends : March 31, 2022
- ISI ADMISSION TEST : May 08, 2022
ISI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For PG DSMA
- In order to be eligible for this program one must have one of the following:
- a three-year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject;
- a BE/B Tech degree or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE).
For PG DARSMA
- In order to be eligible for admission to this programme, an applicant must have
- a three/four-year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics as a subject studied at least at the intermediate (10+2) level.
For PG DAS
- In order to be eligible for this program one must have a graduate degree in any subject and mathematics at the high school (10+2 or equivalent) level. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) – jointly offered by ISI, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta – aims to help shape the emerging profession of business analytics by delivering a cutting edge interdisciplinary educational experience to graduate applicants with an aspiration of building a career in this field. See https://www.isical.ac.in/~pgdba/ for further details.
- In order to be eligible for this program one must have a graduate degree in any subject and mathematics at the high school (10+2 or equivalent) level.
ISI Kolkata PG Diploma Admission 2022 Application Process
- All other applications for admission to the programmes being offered by Indian Statistical Institute in the academic year 2022-23 must be done online through the ISI Admission Portal the link to which is available at https://www.isical.ac.in/~admission.
- Applicants are advised to study the prospectus carefully and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for admission to the academic programme for which they are applying.
- All Male applicants in the Unreserved (General) Category : Rs.1250/-
- All Female applicants in the unreserved (General) Category : Rs.750/-
- Reserved (OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) Category : Rs.625/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit/Debit Card /Net Banking / Challan or Cash
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written tests and interviews conducted by the Institute subject to satisfying the minimum academic qualification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website