Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali announces admission to Integrated MS-PhD Program for Session 2022, Apply now
IISER Mohali Integrated MS PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from prospective candidates for admission to the Integrated MS-PhD Program at IISER Mohali in the areas of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics for the session beginning in August 2022.
IISER Mohali Integrated MS PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of Application form : March 25, 2022 at 12:00 noon
IISER Mohali Integrated MS PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Science and related areas with a good academic record (at least 60% aggregate or at least CGPI 6.0 on a scale of 10).
- Applicants who have obtained one of the following national-level qualifying examinations, are advised to mention the same in their application form:
- NBHM Masters or PhD scholarship for Mathematics
- Rank in JEST examination for Physics
- DST INSPIRE fellowship or KVPY scholarship
- Rank in IIT JAM for the chosen specialization
IISER Mohali Integrated MS PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.iisermohali.ac.in
- Prospective candidates should apply online using the “Online Application Facility” by visiting the website at http://www.iisermohali.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to fill all the mandatory details. The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test/ interview at IISER Mohali.
For more details & apply online, please visit the official website