Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) Kolkata announces Masters in Social Welfare (MSW) Admission 2022
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management MSW Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admission to 2 Years Masters in Social Welfare (MSW) Program by University of Calcutta for the academic session 2022-23
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management MSW Admission 2022
Specialization based on eligibility offered in the areas of:
- Child & Family Welfare
- Correctional Social Work
- Community Organization & Development Practice
- Labour Welfare
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms : 15th June, 2022
- Short List of Students for WT, GD & Interview List will be available at www.iiswbm.edu only : 22nd June, 2022
- Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview : 29th & 30th June, 2022
- Final Result (on website) : 6th July, 2022
- Session Begins : 22nd July, 2022
- Class Hours : 10.30 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
- Honours candidates or equivalent course (where honours is not available) from a recognised University, Graduate in any professional course (Engineering, etc.), LL.B (5 years) of a recognised University.
- Final admission will be based on the qualification being approved by the University of Calcutta, India for admission to the Master’s Degree course in Social Welfare.
- Interested candidates can apply through official website https://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Please read the full notification before applying.
- Application Fee : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit/ Credit Card / Net Banking
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MSW Admissions 2022
- Masters in Social Work – Career Scope, Jobs, Salary, Top Colleges
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam and Dates 2022