IIHT Jodhpur announces Admission to 3 Yrs. Diploma Course in Handloom and Textile Technology (DHTT) 2019-20
IIHT Jodhpur Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Handloom Technology IIHT Jodhpur invites applications for selection of seven candidates from the State of Haryana for admission to 3 years Diploma Course in Handloom and Textile Technology (DHTT) for the academic session commencing from 16th July 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IIHT Jodhpur Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019
- The applicant must be a domicile of Haryana and has passed 10th standard or equivalent examination with English as a subject of study. CBSE has already introduced the system of grading in 10th examination.
- As such candidate must endorse the proof of details of marks from CBSE with their application form to enable the selection committee to prepare merit list which is prepared on the basis of marks secured in 10th examination only.
- The age limit for admission to first year of Diploma Course in Handlooms and Textile Technology for all the categories except SC/ST should be between 15-23 years and for SC/ST candidates. It should be between 15-25 year as on 01st July of the admission year.
- Out of the total 07 (seven) seats allotted by Govt of India to the Haryana state one seat is reserved for candidate belonging to Weavers Community, and one each for SC/ST/OBC etc.
- In case, the eligible candidates are not found for the reserved seats, the same will be allotted to the remaining candidates on the basis of merit
- A Stipend of Rs.1000/- per month shall be given to each student for first & Second Semester, Rs.1100/- per month in Third and Fourth Semester and Rs.1200/- per months in Fifth & Sixth Semester for the duration of the courses (taxable for 10 months from 16th July to 17th May)
IIHT Jodhpur Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application form, free of cost, may be obtained from the O/o Director of Industries and Commerce, Haryana, VI Section, Room No-65, 1st Floor, 30 Bays Building, Sector-17, Chandigarh or from the O/o Joint Director, Distt Industries Centre, located in each district, on any working days
- The application form, complete in all respect should reach the O/o Director of Industries and Commerce, Haryana, 30 Bays Building, Sector-17, Chandigarh on or before 10th June 2019
Important Dates for IIHT Jodhpur Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019
- Application form, complete in all respect should reach the Dept office: 10th June 2019
- Academic session commencing from 16th July 2019
Indian Institute of Handloom Technology (IIHT) Jodhpur, Director of Industries & Commerce, Haryana, 30 Bays Building, Sector-17, Chandigarh, Website www.haryana.gov.in