Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur announces Admission to M.Sc. Program in Digital Humanities & Computational Social Science 2022
IIT Jodhpur M.Sc. Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur invites applications for admission to M.Sc. in Digital Humanities & Computational Social Science Program for the academic session commencing in July 2022.
IIT Jodhpur M.Sc. Admission 2022
- M.Sc. Program in Computational Social Science (CSS) offered by the School of Liberal Arts
- M.Sc. Program in Digital Humanities (DH) offered by the Interdisciplinary Research Platform (IDRP) of Digital Humanities
MSc in DH
- Last date of filling online application form Extended upto : 08th May 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for the admission process : TBA
- Date of admission process : TBA
MSc in CSS
- Release of advertisement and opening of applications : 15th April, 2022
- Closing date of Application : 15th May, 2022
- Scrutiny of Applications and Shortlisting for Test and Interview : 29th May, 2022
- Exam date (Selection test and/or interview) : 5th June, 2022
- Declaration of results First List : 19th June, 2022
- Last date of payment of fees/blocking seat : 29th June, 2022
- Declaration of results Second List : 30th June, 2022
- Last date of payment of fees/blocking seat : 10th July, 2022
- Admissions close : 11th July, 2022
For MSc in DH
- The eligibility criteria prescribed below are the absolute minimum. The relaxation for SC/ST/PD candidates in the qualifying degree marks is as per MHRD rules.
- Qualifying Degree: Graduate degree in academic disciplines of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Basic Sciences
- Marks obtained in Qualifying Degree : At least 60% marks or at least 6.0/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
For MSc in CSS
- The eligibility criteria prescribed below are the absolute minimum. Relaxations for SC/ST/PD candidates in the qualifying degree marks is as per Ministry of Education rules.
- Qualifying Degree: 3 Year or 4 Year UG Degree, with a First Class, in the following specializations: Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, all Engineering disciplines [Mathematics upto Class XII is desirable].
- Marks obtained in Qualifying Degree : At least 60% marks or 6.0/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Applicants are requested to use the following link to fill and submit the application form online: https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION/
- Candidates read the full notification carefully before applying.
- For Unreserved, GEN-EWS/UR and OBC applicants : Rs.300/-
- For SC, ST, and PD applicants : Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website