Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Goa announces Admission to PhD Program 2022-23 (Spring Semester), Apply now
IIT Goa PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Goa invites online applications for admission to PhD Program (regular /full-time) for the Academic Year 2022-2023 (Spring Semester) commencing from January 2023.
IIT Goa PhD Admission 2022
Phd Program offered at
- School of Chemical & Biological Sciences
- School of Electrical Sciences
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Mathematics & Computer Sciences
- School of Mechanical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- Application Process :- 26th October 2022
- Last date for applying :- 15th November 2022
- Commencement of classes for the Spring Semester: 02nd January 2023
- General Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Depts. (Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
For General /OBC (NC)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate(OR); a minimum of CGPA/CPI of 6.0 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 6.0 on other corresponding proportional requirement when the scales are other than 0-10 or; first class as specified by the university.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (OR); a minimum CGPA/CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 1-10 or an equivalent to 5.5 on other corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than 0-10.
- B.Tech / M.Sc. in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate (OR)
- For application forms, information brochure and other details, please visit the website http://www.iitgoa.ac.in/phdadmission.php
- Candidates are required to submit the application online www.iitgoa.ac.in. Please read the instructions properly and then proceed for the online Application Portal.
- For Female Candidates :- Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/EWS Category Candidates :- Rs. 50/-
- For all other Candidates :- Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode :- The fee can be paid by NEFT/RTGS online payment system.
- The selection for admission to the PhD program will be based on a written test and interview.
- The schedule for the written exam/interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website