Indian Institute of Information Technology Kottayam announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 for January Session, Apply Now
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Kottayam invites application form the motivated and qualified students for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session commencing in August 2023
IIIT Kottayam PhD Admission 2023
- Computer Science & Engineering – Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Software Defined Networks, Intelligent Distributed Systems, Computational Intelligence, Soft Computing, Graph Neural Networks, Computational Biology, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Fintech, Social Network Analysis, Social Computing, Network Science, Network Representation Learning, Graph Theory, Communication Networks, IoT, Cloud computing, Data Security and Privacy, Blockchain Technology, Post Quantum Cryptography, Iot Security, Quantum Security, Smart Home Security, Cyber Security, Network Security, Privacy and Anonymity Aspects of Communication, Security Based Social Engineering, Applied Cryptography, Data-Centric Security, RFID and Iot Security, Context-Aware Cryptography, Biologically Inspired Cyber Security
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – VLSI And FPGA Based System Design, Pattern Classification, Machine Learning and Image Processing, Wireless Communications
- Mathematics – Differential Equations Using DNN Algorithms, Nature-Inspired Optimization Algorithms, Evolutionary Computation, Swarm Intelligence
Categories of PhD Students
- Scholarship Holders (Full-Time)
- Sponsored (Full-Time)
- Self-financed (Full-Time)
- External Registrants
- Application Portal Open : 11th April 2023
- Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
- Written Test/Interview: 10th & 14th June 2023
- Class Commencement: 02nd August, 2023
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ ECE or equivalent area with minimum CGPA of either 6.5 in a 10-point scale or 60% of marks in appropriate branches. OR
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from any IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s / Other Institutions of National Importance with a minimum CGPA of either 7.5 in a 10-point scale or 70% of marks. Such students will be awarded both MS and PhD degree on completion of PhD Programme without any exit option during the programme.
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Master’s degree in ECE/ EEE or equivalent area with minimum CGPA of either 6.5 in a 10-point scale or 60% of marks in appropriate branches. OR
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering from any IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s / Other Institutions of National Importance with a minimum CGPA of either 7.5 in a 10-point scale or 70% of marks. Such students will be awarded both MS and PhD degree on completion of PhD Programme without any exit option during the programme.
- 2 years M.Sc. / Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Mathematics and Computing/ Applied Mathematics/Statistics or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of the institute www.iiitkottayam.ac.in
- For General/OBC – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female – Rs 500/-
- to be paid through State Bank Collect.
- Selection of the candidate will be based on written test/interview
- Appearing for a test/interview does not entitled for admission to the PhD program
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website