IIFT New Delhi announces Certificate Program in Export Import Management 2023 (January – April 2023), Apply Now
IIFT Certificate Program in Export Import Management Admission – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi invites applications for admission to four month Certificate Program in Export Import Management (January – April 2023) for the academic session 2023
IIFT Certificate Program in Export Import Management Admission 2023
- Classes will be conducted at IIFT DELHI Campus on weekends (Saturday: 3.00- 7.00 pm and Sunday: 9.00 am-6.00 pm)
- Last date of applications: 10th Dec 2022
- Short listed applicants will receive admission offer mail between 10th Dec to 20th December 2022
- Short listed applicants will submit the course fee to IIFT between 15th Dec to 25th December 2022
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian or Foreign University. OR Diploma holders with two years full time work experience at executive/supervisory level.
- Organizational sponsorship is preferred. Non-sponsored employed candidates may also be considered provided their applications are accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
- Prospectus and Application to the programme is through prescribed online Application Form.
- Application fee of Rs.250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) shall be paid.
- SC/ST/PH category candidates are required to produce a photocopy of the Certificate for purchasing the Application form.
- Filled-in applications with enclosures and evidence of payment of Application Fee should be uploaded and send to [email protected] latest by 10th December 2022
- Complete details of the programme are also available at our website: www.iift.edu
- Rs.75, 000/- (non-refundable, after admission). SC/ST/PH Candidates: 50% fee concession (as per Govt. guidelines and subject to document verification)
- Selection will be on the basis of personal interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website