Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla announces Admission to Postgraduate courses 2021
HPU Shimla PG Admission 2021 – Himachal Pradesh University Shimla invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Postgraduate Courses offered for the academic session 2021-22 on the basis of an entrance test
Check the post below for more details on HPU Shimla PG Admission 2021
- M.Sc. (Physics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Maths, Geography, Environmental Sciences),
- MA (Social Work, English, Phy. Edu.), M.A (Hindi, Translation, Sanskrit, Performing Arts, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Political Science, Psychology, History, Yoga Studies, Rural Development, Visual Arts (Painting), MA(JMC) & MABE
- M.P.Ed, LLB, M.Ed, M.Com.,
- MBA(Rural Development)
- MFA (Pahari Miniature Painting)
HPU Shimla PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of Admission: 21st June 2021
- The dates for Entrance Tests: Will be notified later
Eligibility Criteria for HPU Shimla PG Admission 2021
- M.A. & M.Com: A Bachelor’s degree in any stream (Arts, Science and Commerce) from a University
- M.Sc.: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. degree from any University recognised by Himachal Pradesh University, with 45% (40% marks in case of SC / ST ) in aggregate.
- MBA(Rural Development): Bachelor Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education or its equivalent from any recognised institute /university with at least 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- MFA: MFA – Pahari Miniature Painting will be on the basis of merit as determined by the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams and entrance exam conducted by the dept. /university followed by the personal interview by a committee comprising external and internal experts
- M.Ed: M.Ed. program should have obtained at least 50 percent marks or an equivalent grade in the following programs B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each)
- A candidate seeking admission to the course should not have completed the age of 26 years in case of boys, 28 years in case of girls, and 29 years in case of SC/ST (both for boys and girls) as on July 2021
HPU Shimla PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://admissions.hpushimla.in/
- Candidates have to fill in the personal details, academic qualification, affix photo and signature and make the payment of the application fee.
- For General Category – Rs. 700/-
- For Reserved Categories – Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Admission will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test and previous academic record of the candidate.
- 50% weightage each be given to the entrance test and previous academic record of the candidate respectively.
- H.P. University, Shimla – 5
- Govt. College Mandi
- Govt. College Hamirpur
- H.P. University Regional Centre Dharamshala, Kangra
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website