Guru Kashi University Bathinda announce Admission to PhD Program for January 2022 Session through Entrance Exam
Guru Kashi University PhD Admission – Guru Kashi University (GKU), Bhatinda invites application for admission to PhD Programs for the academic session 2022 through Entrance Exam
Read on for more details on Guru Kashi University PhD Admissions 2022.
PhD Program offered
- Punjabi, English, Sociology, Political Science, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Entomology, Fruit Science, Plant Pathology, Agronomy, Agriculture Economics, Vegetable Science, Civil Engineering, Physical Education, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Commerce, Management, Education, Computer Science Engineering, Law, ECE, Computer Applications, Mechanical Engineering, EE, Plant Breeding And Genetics, Agriculture Extension, Floriculture & Landscaping
Guru Kashi University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of apply online is : 23rd January 2022
- Entrance Test Date : 30th January 2022
Guru Kashi University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s Degree in relevant Discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA(50% marks for SC/ST/Differently Abled Categories).
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 6.00 or 55% marks in aggregate for Engineering, Computer Applications and Management disciplines and minimum CGPA of 5.5 or 50% marks in aggregate for education discipline.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 50% to 45% ) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Differently- abled category in the Entrance Examination.
Guru Kashi University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.gurukashiuniversity.in & https://entrance.gurukashiuniversity.in/phd/
- The entire application process for admissions is online and the Application form has to be filled online entirety and should be submitted along with the required documents on or before the last date
- Application fee : Rs. 3,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The selection will be based on the Performance in written Test and Interview to be conducted by the university.
- Entrance Test qualifying marks are 50%.An Interview/Viva-Voce of the PhD candidates will be conducted to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a committee for admission to PhD program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website