CEE Kerala announces Entrance Exam for admission to B. Pharma (Lateral Entry) Courses 2021
CEE Kerala B. Pharma Lateral Entry Admission 2021 – The Commission for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) invites applications for the entrance examination for admission to B.Pharm Course (Lateral Entry) for the academic year 2021-22 in the Government and Private-Self financing Pharmacy Colleges.
Read the post below for more details on CEE Kerala B. Pharma Lateral Entry Admission 2021
CEE Kerala B. Pharma Lateral Entry Admission 2021 Important Dates
Application Starting Date – 17th March 2021
Last date to fill the online application form – 28th March 2021
Issue of Admit Card – 02nd April 2021
Date of Entrance Exam – 11th April 2021 (Sunday)
Result declaration – Last week of April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala B. Pharma Lateral Entry Admission 2021
The applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
There is no upper age limit for admission to the course.
Candidates should have studied Diploma in Pharmacy (Under Education Regulations 1991 of Pharmacy Council of India) in an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy examination conducted by the State Board of D Pharm Examinations or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for the D. Pharm part I and D. Pharm II Examinations
Candidates should have obtained registration with Pharmacy Council and the registration certificate is to be produced at the time of Counselling.
CEE Kerala B. Pharma Lateral Entry Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://cee.kerala.gov.in/
- All candidates seeking admission to B.pharm (Lateral entry) course 2021 can apply in the Online application form available from 17th March 2021 provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application.
- Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at Head Post Offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee, the candidate should upload a photo and signature and all necessary certificates /Documents. No need to send the printout of the application or any documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- All candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the online application along with uploaded Certificates/Documents mentioned in clause 7.3.5 of the prospectus before 5 pm of 28th March 2021.
For General Category – Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight hundred only)
For SC/ST Category – Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only)
Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan
- Admit cards for the candidates whose applications have been accepted will be provided on the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 02.04.2021
- Selection of candidates for B.pharm (Lateral entry) course 2021 will be made on the basis of a Computer Based Test to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, [CEE] at Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur on 11.04.2021 (Sunday).
Mode of Exam – Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
Duration – 90 minutes
Type of Question – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Number of Questions – 120 Questions
Scoring scheme – Each correct response will be awarded 4 (Four) marks.
Negative Marking – Negative marking will be adopted for incorrect responses. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website