Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi announces Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management (PGDELM) Admission 2021
GGSIPU Delhi PGD-ELM Admission 2021 – Centre for Disaster Management Studies (CDMS) invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management (PGDELM) for the academic year 2021-22.
GGSIPU Delhi PGD-ELM Admission 2021 Important Date
- Start of application process :- 01st week of May, 2021
- Last date of submission of completed filled application forms:- 02nd week of July, 2021
- Date of written test:- 03rd week of July, 2021
- Date of commencement of course:- 01st week of August, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for GGSIPU Delhi PGD-ELM Admission 2021
- Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Preference will be given to those working in the education sector and having a degree or diploma in education.
GGSIPU Delhi PGD-ELM Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Registration will be done in online mode only.
- Candidates must visit the official website www.ipu.ac.in. There will be two parts to the application form
- The first part will be for general information and the second one will be for the course that the student will select for admission. Then they have to proceed to the next part which is payment of the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- The eligible candidates shall be selected on the basis of a written test, group discussion and personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website