Gujarat Forensic Sciences University announce Admission to M.Sc. Forensic Odontology Program 2019
GFSU M.Sc. Forensic Odontology Admission 2019 – Gujarat Forensic Sciences University Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to M.Sc. Forensic Odontology Program for the academic year 2019-20.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, a super specialized university established by the Govt. of Gujarat (recognized by UGC) invites online applications for admission to the following unique and highly indispensable super specialized course.
Duration: 2 Years (approved by the Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Gujarat & State Dental Council)
Intake of Students: 20.
See: MSc Admission
Eligibility Criteria for GFSU M.Sc. Forensic Odontology Admission 2019
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery with minimum 55% (*For SC/ST candidates minimum 50% of marks) from any Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Admissions will be completely based on the merit obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by the Gujarat Forensic Sciences University.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination will be conducted by Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) at its campus at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The examination will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions. There shall be no negative marks. The duration of the examination will be 90 min.
- The syllabus weightage details are as follows:
- Basic Forensic Science and Forensic Dentistry-25%
- Subjects taught during BDS program-50%
Preparation of Merit list:
- The merit will be prepared fully based on the entrance examination conducted by the GFSU.
- Reservation of Seats: The seats shall be reserved as per the Govt. of Gujarat for the candidate who are origin of Gujarat and falling under the following categories;
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 7%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (OBC/SEBC): 27%
- EWS: 10%
- A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of Caste from which he originates. Provided that a candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Class shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of noninclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the caste certificate. No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the government of Gujarat. If a candidate fails to submit the certificates as required as above mentioned rules within the stipulated time, his candidature shall be considered for admission under unreserved category.
- Semester Tuition fee: Rs.40,000/- per semester + Other fees
Also See: Admission Notifications
GFSU M.Sc. Forensic Odontology Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate needs to apply online at www.gfsu.edu.in. The application fee of Rs.1200/- (nonrefundable) need to be paid online. The candidate needs to send the online transaction receipt along with a printed copy of final application. The following documents (self-attested) should be attached with the printed application form:
- Graduation mark sheets (for entire course)
- State dental council registration certificate OR provisional degree certificate (Candidate will have to produce DCI registration certificate at the time of final admission)
- Proof of age (School leaving OR Birth certificate)
- Caste certificate (For SEBC/OBC/SC/ST category)
- In case of SEBC/OBC category, certificate for non-inclusion in Creamy Layer of current year
- For online admission procedure visit URL: https://www.gfsu.edu.in/notice-board, In which you will find details of the admission procedure
GFSU M.Sc. Forensic Odontology Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for the online application: 15th December 2019
- Date of Entrance examination: 20th December 2019
- Date of Counseling: 20th December 2019
- Date of Commencement of session: 1st January 2020
Institute of Forensic Science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector-9, Gandhinagar-382007, Gujarat, India, Phone: 079-23977171/44/86 Mobile: +91 8849130278