Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) announces All India Selection Test (AIST) 2023 for UG, PG Program Admission, Apply now
FDDI AIST 2023 – Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida has invited applications from Indian and Foreign Nationals for admission to Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree Program of the academic year 2023-24 through FDDI All India Selection Test (AIST) 2023.
FDDI AIST 2023
- FDDI offers Bachelor and Master Degree programs. Most of these programs have been developed after an initial survey of the demand for such studies. They are launched with a view to full the student’s need for:
- Improvement of skills
- Acquisition of professional qualification,
- Continuing educational and professional development at workplace,
- Diversification of knowledge
- Self-enrichment quality of our products & services, response and cost effectiveness.”
Courses Offered through FDDI AIST 2023
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des.): Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B. Des. in Footwear Design & Production (B.Des. – FDP)
- B. Des. in Leather Goods & Accessories Design (B.Des. – LGAD)
- B. Des. in Fashion Design (B.Des. – FD)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Duration: 3 Years (6 Semesters)
- BBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise (BBA – RFM)
- Master of Design (M.Des.): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- M. Des. in Footwear Design & Production (M.Des. – FDP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- MBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise (MBA – RFM)
- Last Date of Online submission of application for AIST 2023(without Late fee): 14th June 2023 (Extended)
- Availability of Admit cards (Application Submitted between 1st to 14th June 23): 15th June 2023 (After 6:00 p.m.)
- Entrance Exam Date (AIST 2023): 18th June 2023
- Merit list display: 30th June 2023
- Dates of Counseling-2023: 02nd or 03rd week of July 2023
- Last date of fee submission: 31st July 2023
- Date of Reporting at the allotted Campus: 01st week of Aug 2023
- A candidate who has passed, –
- 10+2, in any stream, from any recognized Board; or
- any School or Board or University examination in India or in foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system; or
- School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of ve subjects; or
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved three –years full time Diploma after Class X board by Board of Technical Education of any state or Union territory;
- A candidate who has appeared for any examination under clause (A), and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Bachelor’s Programmes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2023 to the Admission In Charge where the admission has been granted, failing which the candidate’s admission may be cancelled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
- The age limit for the Bachelor’s programme shall be 25 years as on the 1st July 2023.
- Master of Design (M. Des.) in Footwear Design & Production: A Bachelor’s Degree in Footwear/Leather Goods/Design/ Fashion/Fine arts/ Architecture/ Engineering/ Production / Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Retail & Fashion Merchandise : A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- A candidate who has appeared in any examination for any of the degree referred to under clause (A) & clause (B) and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Master’sProgrammes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2023 to the Admission In-Charge where the admission has been granted, failing which the candidate’s admission may be cancelled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the final examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
- Age limit for Master degree Program (M.Des/MBA) : No Age limit
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2023 .
- They can access this website also through the ‘Admission 2023 – Apply Now!’ banner on the homepage of social website of FDDI (https://www.fddiindia.com)
- Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
- For General/OBC (Non Creamy)/GEN-EWS Category : INR 800
- For SC/ST/PWD Category : Rs. 400/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit card/Debit card/Internet banking
- Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis (Rank-wise) and counseling.
- The program & campus will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of their rank and preference.
- Successful candidates will be called for the counseling in order of their rank based on aggregate score in All India Selection Test (AIST) 2023.
- All eligible candidates are required to go through an examination process. Based on their choice of city, all eligible candidates will have to appear for the written entrance examination at the Examination Centres opted by them. The written entrance examination is designed to test the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates for the programme opted.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website