Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) announces All India Selection Test (AIST) 2022 for UG, PG Program Admission, Apply now
FDDI AIST 2022 – Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida has invited applications from Indian and Foreign Nationals for admission to Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree Program of the academic year 2022-23 through FDDI All India Selection Test (AIST) 2022.
Read on to check more details on FDDI AIST 2022.
- FDDI offers Bachelor and Master Degree programs. Most of these programs have been developed after an initial survey of the demand for such studies. They are launched with a view to full the student’s need for:
- Improvement of skills
- Acquisition of professional qualification,
- Continuing educational and professional development at workplace,
- Diversification of knowledge
- Self-enrichment quality of our products & services, response and cost effectiveness.”
Courses Offered through FDDI AIST 2022
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des.): Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B. Des. in Footwear Design & Production (B.Des. – FDP)
- B. Des. in Leather Goods & Accessories Design (B.Des. – LGAD)
- B. Des. in Fashion Design (B.Des. – FD)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Duration: 3 Years (6 Semesters)
- BBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise (BBA – RFM)
- Master of Design (M.Des.): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- M. Des. in Footwear Design & Production (M.Des. – FDP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- MBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise (MBA – RFM)
FDDI AIST Dates 2022
- Online Application Starts: 01st February 2022
- Last Date for submission (Without Late Fee): 28th April, 2022
- Window to edit / update the Application Form: From 29 April, 2022 (12:00 hrs) till 30 April, 2022 (16:00 hrs)
- Admit Card (Online only) : 06th June 2022
- Entrance Exam Date : 19th June 2022
- Merit list display on www.fddiindia.com : 30th June, 2022, 12:00 Noon onwards
- Dates of Counseling-2022 : End of July 2022
FDDI AIST Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate who has passed, –
- 10+2, in any stream, from any recognized Board; or
- any School or Board or University examination in India or in foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system; or
- School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of ve subjects; or
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved three –years full time Diploma after Class X board by Board of Technical Education of any state or Union territory;
- A candidate who has appeared for any examination under clause (A), and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Bachelor’s Programmes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2022 to the Admission In Charge where the admission has been granted, failing which the candidate’s admission may be cancelled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
- The age limit for the Bachelor’s programme shall be 25 years as on the 1st July 2022.
- Master of Design (M. Des.) in Footwear Design & Production: A Bachelor’s Degree in Footwear/Leather Goods/Design/ Fashion/Fine arts/ Architecture/ Engineering/ Production / Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Retail & Fashion Merchandise : A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- A candidate who has appeared in any examination for any of the degree referred to under clause (A) & clause (B) and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Master’sProgrammes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2022 to the Admission In-Charge where the admission has been granted, failing which the candidate’s admission may be cancelled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the nal examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programmes.
- Age limit for Master degree Program (M.Des/MBA) : No Age limit
FDDI AIST Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2022 .
- They can access this website also through the ‘Admission 2022 – Apply Now!’ banner on the homepage of social website of FDDI (https://www.fddiindia.com)
- Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
- For General/OBC (Non Creamy)/GEN-EWS Category : INR 600
- For SC/ST/PWD Category : Rs. 300
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit card/Debit card/Internet banking
- Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis (Rank-wise) and counseling.
- The program & campus will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of their rank and preference.
- Successful candidates will be called for the counseling in order of their rank based on aggregate score in All India Selection Test (AIST) 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website