DTE SCERT Odisha M.Ed. Admission 2020, Dates, Application Form
DTE SCERT Odisha M.Ed. Admission 2020 – Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to 2-years M.Ed. Course through Online Entrance Test for the academic year 2020-21
M.Ed. Course is conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar
Online Application Starts From
Last Date of submission online Application
- The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below
- She/he must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed.) from any recognized University having minimum 55% marks in aggregate in case of General candidates and 50% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidate.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifications from any universities outside Odisha are required to produce the Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission.
- She/he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia.
- Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of that school that they have passed HSC Exam in Odia medium.
There is no age limit for the Course.
- Information Brochure & Online Application Form is available in the Website www.scertodisha.nic.in or www.scertodishaadmission.in
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
For General and SEBC category candidates
Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only)
For SC/ST category candidates
Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
Mode of Payment
Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Selection for M.Ed. course shall be made through an Entrance Test; the test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Ed. Course.
- State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Entrance Test on the basis of their marks secured in Online Entrance Test.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website