DTE Maharashtra announces Post HSC Diploma Technical Courses in Pharmacy, SCT and HMCT Admission 2022-23
DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Admission 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra will release the notification for Admission to Full Time Technical Diploma Courses (First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology And First Year of Post HSC Diploma in Pharmacy, Surface Coating Technology and Hotel Management & Catering Technology And Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology) For the Academic Year 2022-23
DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Courses Admission 2022
- Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website by selecting appropriate mode of scrutiny of Application form 09th June to 08th July 2022
- Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission: 09th June to 08th Jul 2022
- Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website: 11th July 2022
- Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates: 12th to 14th July 2022
- Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/ J & K and Ladakh Migrant candidates on website: 15th July 2022
For Post HSC Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Nationality : The Candidate should be an Indian National. Maharashtra State / All India Candidates.
- Educational Qualifications : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.
For Post HSC Diploma in Surface Coating Technology:
- Nationality : The Candidate should be an Indian National. Maharashtra State / Jammu – Kashmir and Ladakh Migrant Candidates.
- Educational Qualifications : Passed HSC Science with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For Post HSC Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
- Nationality : The Candidate should be an Indian National. Maharashtra State / Jammu – Kashmir and Ladakh Migrant / All India Candidates.
- Educational Qualifications : Passed 10+2/ HSC examination or its equivalent with at least 35% aggregate marks
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ & https://posthscdiploma2022.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- Aspiring candidates will be able to submit Online Application form through the website https://posthscdiploma2022.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- All the aspiring Candidates are required to fill an online application form and take printout of filled form and sign on the printout of online filled Application Form and attach the required attested copies of documents.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website for online submission of application forms.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category Candidates [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC, EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets
- All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register, get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed either by E-Scrutiny Mode or Physical Scrutiny Mode. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
- The candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional Quota, seats remaining vacant after CAP, it is mandatory to get registered, documents verified and confirmation of application either by E-Scrutiny Mode or Physical Scrutiny Mode. such candidates must apply separately to Institutes for admissions. Merit of such candidates shall be prepared by the Institute at the institute level.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website