Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry announces B.Sc (Hons) and B.Tech Admission 2021
Dr YS Parmar University B.Sc (H ons)and B.Tech Admission 2021 – Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry invites online application for admission to 4-years Undergraduate (B.Sc. (Hons) and BTech) Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Read on for more details on Dr YS Parmar University B.Sc (H ons)and B.Tech Admission 2021.
UG Program Offered
- University Main Campus Nauni-Solan (HP) : B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture & B.Sc (Hons) Forestry
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Neri District Hamirpur (HP) : B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture & B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Biotech)
- College of Horticulture and Centre of Excellence for Horticulture Research & Extension, Mandi : B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
Dr YS Parmar University B.Sc (H ons)and B.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start application Process: 21st August 2021
- Last date for Submission of Online application: 20th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dr YS Parmar University B.Sc (H ons)and B.Tech Admission 2021
- 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics from a recognized University/Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/ PH category candidates/ in-service nominees of HP) in the above subjects.
- Examination of a University/Board/College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent to 10+2 with science subjects provided the candidate has obtained at least 60% aggregate marks or ‘B’ grade/equivalent.
- The candidates who appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply.
Dr YS Parmar University B.Sc (H ons) and B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application form through the official website http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/
- Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- The basis of admission shall be merit as determined on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test.
- In case two or more candidates obtain the same percentage of marks, the candidate with highest marks at qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 level shall be considered for admission. In case ties still occur, the elder in age will be considered for admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website