Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi announces Admission to UG and PG Programs 2021
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Admission 2021 – Dr B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi has released the notification for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
The complete details of Dr B.R Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2021 can be checked from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.A. (Hons) in BA English, History, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH), BBA, BVoc (Accounting & Finance), B.Des etc.
- PG Courses : MA in History, Development Studies, Environment & Development, Gender Studies, Psychology (Psychosocial Clinical Studies), Visual Art Practice, Literary Art Creative Writing, English, Sociology, Economics, Performance Studies, Film Studies, MBA (Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development), M.Des
Dr B.R Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Undergraduate Application Start Date : 12th July 2021
- Undergraduate Application Last Date to apply : 1st September 2021
For Foreign Student
- Application Start Date : 16th July 2021
- Last date to apply : 10th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dr B.R Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2021
- For UG Course : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with 60%/ 65% in English /Mathematics from any recognized Board.
- For PG Course : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 45 or 50 % marks (or an equivalent grade) as the case may be, in different Programs from a recognised University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, check the University Website https://aud.ac.in/
Dr B.R Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only through official website https://aud.ac.in/
- Only those applicants, who will apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria will be considered for admission.
- Application forms can be ﬁlled on-campus at the AUD Campus in Kashmere Gate or Karampura Campus or off- campus (online) by logging onto www.aud.ac.in and following the instructions provided there.
- For SC/ST/ PD candidates (UG Courses) : Rs. 150/-
- For General candidates (UG Courses) : Rs. 390/-
- For SC/ST/ PD candidates (PG Courses) : Rs. 200/-
- For General candidates (PG Courses) : Rs. 510/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or Demand Draft or Cash
- The Admission of the candidates will be based on the merit based qualification exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website