Dibrugarh University Integrated MSc Admission 2019 Notification
Dibrugarh University Integrated MSc Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into five year integrated M.Sc Programme by Dibrugarh University for the year 2019.
- Carefully designed course curriculum to equip the students with the fundamentals of Physics and its emerging areas.
- Exposure to research activities
- Opportunity to interact with scientists of premier institutes.
- To help students improve their overall personality
- Efforts are given to improve the language and communication skills of the students.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University Integrated MSc Admission 2019
- H.S. (Sc.) or equivalent examination passed with 65% of marks in aggregate and
- 65% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics
Selection Criteria for Dibrugarh University Integrated MSc Admission 2019
Selection will be done only on the basis of a written test. The test will be of multiple choice question type on Physics and Mathematics comprising of 100 marks. In case of a tie in the written test, candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Physics in H.S final examination.
See: Integrated MSc Courses in India
Important Dates for Dibrugarh University Integrated MSc Admission 2019
- Online Registration will start from: 04th June 2019
- Submission of Application form: 15th June, 2019 (upto 5.00 pm)
- Date of written test: 17th June 2019
- Date of declaration of the result of the test: 19th June 2019
- Date of Admission: 24th June 2019
- Commencement of classes: 01st August 2019
1. Students will be required to submit photocopies of the Certificates and Mark sheets of H.S.L.C. (or Equivalent) and H.S. (Science) (or Equivalent) Examinations along with the Application Form.
2. Students seeking admission under reserved categories should submit a copy of their caste certificate(s).
3. Course fee per semester: Rs. 10000/- (at present)
4. Admission fee: 6000/- (approx.)
5. Limited hostel seats are available to the students and will be distributed on merit basis.
See: MSc Admission
Dibrugarh University Integrated MSc Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 04.06.2019. The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
For more details visit the official website
(Centre for Management Studies), Dibrugarh- 786004 (Assam), Phone No: 091-3732101423