Desh Bhagat University announces Admission to PhD Program for December 2021 Session, Apply now
Desh Bhagat University PhD Admission – Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh is conducting the Entrance Test for full time/Part time PhD Course for the 19th Batch on 19 December 2021 (Sunday) for the following streams.
PhD Available Streams
- Subject; Ayurveda ; Anatomy; Botany; Zoology ; Biochemistry; Environmental Science; Nursing; Dental Science/ Physiology ; Business Management; Disaster Management; Entrepreneurship & Start Up ; Commerce; Economics; Hotel Management & Tourism; Library Science; Fine Arts; Music; Law ; Mathematics ; Physics; Chemistry; Electronic and Communication Engineering; Bio-Technology ; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering ; Computer Science Engineering ; Computer Science and Applications Education ; Political Science/Public Administration ; Sociology; Psychology; History; Hindi ; Punjabi; English ; Food Technology /Nutrition & Dietetics/home Science; Physiotherapy ; Physical Education; Urdu; Microbiology
Desh Bhagat University PhD Admission Dates 2021
- Registration for Test Starts w.e.f: 25th November, 2021
- Last Date for Filling Online Applications Form with fee of Rs. 5000 till: 15th December, 2021
- Students who are UGC/NET/MPhil are exempted from entrance test but have to register Online with fee Rs. 1000/-
- Last Date for Filling Applications Form with fee of Rs. 10,000/- till the date of Entrance
- Date of Offline Entrance Test: 19th December, 2021 (Sunday)
- Duration of Test: 11:00 am –1:00 pm
- Interview Date: To be notified later on
Desh Bhagat University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. B+ grade at Master’s Degree (SC/ST and physically challenged/disabled candidates will get 5% relaxation in Post-Graduation marks).
- Students who are UGC/NET are exempted from the entrance test but have to register online before the last date of application and also appear for the interview.
- As Per DBU norms, Eligibility for getting admission in PhD Dental Sciences & Public Health & Ayurveda will be 50% marks in Post-Graduation Degree.
- Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but their results are still awaited, can appear in the entrance test but they will have to submit the original certificates of the qualifying examination before the commencement of the course work, otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
Desh Bhagat University PhD Admission Application Process 2021
- Interested candidates apply through Online Mode.
- The form for the entrance test can be filled at the university website www.deshbhagatuniversity.in
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph, scanned copy of the certificate from matriculation to Master’s degree and fee slip.
- Upon successful submission of the form, Admit Card will be generated online.
Proposed Fee Details
- The Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 5000/- should be deposited as per the details given below
- Students who are UGC/NET/MPhil are exempted from entrance test but have to register Online with fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Bank Details – Account Name : Desh Bhagat University, Bank Name : IDFC Bank, Account Number : 10021693440, Branch : SCO-169-170, Sector 8C, Chandigarh-160008, IFSC : IDFB0021211
- Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D are required to appear in the online Entrance Test to be conducted on 19 December, 2021.
- The candidates can apply for the entrance test only through online mode.
- The Schedule for Personal Interview will be intimated to the candidates and the interview will be held online.
- The result of the entrance test will be declared after the conduct of interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website