Delhi University Postgraduate Program Admission for 2022 on the basis of DUET – Courses, Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
Delhi University PG Admission 2022 – University of Delhi invites application for admission to Postgraduate Program admission through (Entrance Test Based and Merit Based) for the academic session 2022-23
Only women candidates residing in NCT Delhi will be eligible for admission to PG programs of NCWEB, University of Delhi.
Delhi University Admission 2022
PG Programs at NCWEB
- M.A.: Arabic, Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Persian, Philosophy, Political Science, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu
- M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics
Admission in SOL
- M.A.: Hindi, History, Political Science, Sanskrit
- B.Ed. MC, M.Tech, LLB, MCA etc.
- Arabic, Buddhist Studies, Linguistics, Psychology, Commerce, Electronics, Science, Generatic, Microbiology, Plant Molecular Biology, Anthropology, Home Science, etc.
Delhi University Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Form Start: Online
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th May 2022
- DUET Exam Date : October 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21, 2022
Delhi University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks (or an equivalent grade) from a recognized University (relaxation of 5% of marks for candidates belonging to ST/ SCI PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.du.ac.in/
Delhi University Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website http://www.du.ac.in/
- There is a common Web Portal dedicated to the Registration of applicants and a common Application Form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University.
- Any first time user, in order to access the PG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. With a valid e-mail ID he / she can easily Register and generate login details by clicking on the -New User Registration button.
- Applicants seeking admission to UG merit/entrance-based & PG entrance test programs/courses based must register on a centralized admission Web Portal https://admission.du.ac.in, for which the details are given in this Bulletin.
- For SC, ST, PwBD and EWS: Rs. 300/- per Course
- For UR, OBC and other: Rs. 750/- per Course
- Mode of Payment: Through online by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc
- Admission will be done on the basis of:
- Merit Based: Admission in 50% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of the applicants‘ merit in the Qualifying Examination
- Entrance test Based: Selection will be based on Remaining 50% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of applicants’ rank in Entrance Test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website