Delhi University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses 2021
Delhi University Admission 2021 – University of Delhi invites application for admission to various undergraduate and Postgraduate courses admission through (Entrance Test Based and Merit Based) for the academic session 2021-22.
Check the post below for more details on Delhi University Admission 2021 such as course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc
Also see : DUET 2021 Exam Dates released
About Delhi University Admission 2021
- The Central University Offers admissions to various undergraduate & Postgraduate programs through Entrance and Merit-Based under the UG PG Program structure.
- Applicants seeking admission in different Colleges/Department/Centre of the University of Delhi (DU) in Undergraduate (UG) & Postgraduate (PG) Programs/ Courses, for which the admission is based on merit of XII Class Board / Graduate results or through entrance test or through other specified provisos, are all required to register online on the following UG PG admission portal.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.A (Hons), B.Com., B.Com (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons.), BBA, B.Tech., BE, B. Voc., Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), B.El.Ed., Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.A (Hons), M.Com., M.Com (Hons), MBA, M.Sc. (Hons.), M.Tech., M. Voc., Master’s of Management Studies (MMS), M.El.Ed. etc.
Delhi University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process for PG Program : 26th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply for PG Program : 21st August 2021
- Start Application Process for UG Program : 02nd August 2021
- Last Date to Apply for UG Program : 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed 10+2 with 45% marks or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board /Senior Secondary School.
- Age Limit for UG : There is no minimum age limit to apply for admission in UG courses.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks (or an equivalent grade) from a recognized University (relaxation of 5% of marks for candidates belonging to ST/ SCI PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.du.ac.in/
Delhi University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only application through official website http://www.du.ac.in/
- There is a common Web Portal dedicated to the Registration of applicants and a common Application Form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University.
- Any first time user, in order to access the PG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. With a valid e-mail ID he / she can easily Register and generate login details by clicking on the -New User Registration button.
- Applicants seeking admission to UG merit/entrance-based & PG entrance test programs/courses based must register on a centralized admission Web Portal https://admission.du.ac.in, for which the details are given in this Bulletin.
For UG Courses (Merit based)
- For SC, ST, PwBD and EWS : Rs. 100/ per Course
- For UR, OBC and other : Rs. 250/- per Course
For PG Courses Entrance-based
- For SC, ST, PwBD and EWS : Rs. 300/- per Course
- For UR, OBC and other : Rs. 750/- per Course
- Mode of Payment : Through online by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc
- Admission will be done on the basis of:
- Merit Based : Admission in 50% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of the applicants‘ merit in the Qualifying Examination
- Entrance test Based : Selection will be based on Remaining 50% of the total seats will be filled on the basis of applicants’ rank in Entrance Test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website